This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot tells me to tell the boss to "fuck-off!"

Yesterday was the busiest that we've been in about 6 months. Anyways, this gem calls about a delivery. We don't deliver, my manager gave her the call centre number. A little while later I take the phone, because although we were swamped I didn't have as many orders and waiting on anything like the other line. Did my opening spiel and she starts conplaining about the call centre told her "fuck off because they don't deliver." After that she just wouldn't shut up about how she only lives about 7 or 9 blocks away, trying to needle us into delivering for her. But WE DON'T DELIVER. And I was not sending anyone out to her even if I could. We I again stated that she went on to say that my boss was really rude and "bitchy". Whats odd is that I remember when she was talking to my boss 'cause I was shooting the breeze right in front of her between rushes. She wasn't mean or nasty. Just did her spiel and said the delivery call centre number.
    Back to the idiot who is still going about my manager and where she lives. Meanwhile I'm chugging at order and covering mouth piece to call out orders. Constantly at a few orders before a full screen. Lines are forming now. Half an hour later she is still yapping. Amazing still keeping up with orders. Nearing the end of the call, she praises my "customer service". But also tells me to tell my boss to "fuck-off and to stick this job where the sun don't shine." She states this over and over again, like everything else before.
    When she finially hung up with her and the lines finally cooled down and everything was stocked and cleaned enough to allow for a little goofing of some nervous engery, told my manager about the call minus the swearing and the idiot telling me to quit. We both concluded that it was a prank, basically concluded that when she said that the call centre said they 'don't deliver'
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010

People are strange and will say even stranger things on the phone.

I had a man last night that told me five times that the company I work for can go to Hell. He never once told me to go to Hell, just the company I work for.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
      He never once told me to go to Hell, just the company I work for.
      Which, by extension, includes you.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Man, I hate that. That is so cowardly. People used to tell me to deliver messages like that all the time. "Tell that guy back there he's a lazy sack of shit!"

I would always offer to go get the person so the SC could tell them that to their face. "I'm not delivering that message to my coworker, but I'll be happy to go get him for you so you can tell him that yourself."

Nobody ever took me up on that. Pys.

Comment

Sounds like the delivery I had a few weeks ago to assisted living center. Brought the pizzas in for office party and when members of staff found out they had to go to the secretary 1st so she could pay for them, one of them said and I quote:

"She is a bitch. Tell her she is a bitch when you get to her."

Now understand, this is all the way at the other end of the facility and I was not real happy about taking it there but hey, the exercise will be good for me but

When I came back, she asks if I told her what she said, I replied that I did not and she asked "Why not?" I said that It was not my place and I did not want to get into trouble. I did tell her that I told the secretary that SHE said she was a bitch however (I really didnt, but wanted to see her reaction). I'm ebil.
          I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Working...
          X