This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can take his wife!

I made a call to a sweet old guy about his bill. First, he was happy to be talking to a real live person and not a machine.

He was very nice though the whole call, but told me he wouldn't be paying his bill. We could take his wife, his house and his car, but he isn't paying it, nothing against me, but he isn't paying.

I asked him if he just said we could take his wife and he said "yeah, do you want her?" I told him she might object.

Anyway, when the call ended I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, while my coworkers look at me like I'm nuts. I'm sorry, but him saying we could take his wife just struck me as the funniest thing ever.

I guess you had to be there.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Well at least he had a good sense of humor and brightened up your day. I'm also sure you'll agree with me when I say that it could have also been much, much worse.
    Suddenly, Vermont became the epicenter of the dystopia.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't want to pay because his wife was the one who racked up the bills so high?
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

he was probably married in a shotgun wedding to settle a family feud up in them thar mountains. Hes just trying to find a way to get rid of the wife so he doesnt have to hide her body.
        "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

It wasn't Henny Youngman, was it?

"For instance, take my wife....PLEASE!"
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Did he say why he wasn't going to pay his bill?
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X