This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Garbage Can: A Wacky New Invention

A couple of days ago I am cleaning a room when I see this guy next to my cart looking like he's pawing through it. One of personal pet peeves is people who go through my cart instead of asking me , the housekeeper standing in plain sight to get them something.

I stop cleaning and start to go out to talk to him when he suddenly books it to his truck. I give the cart a cursory glance nothing missing or messed up, a-ok. This morning I pull the cart out and notice a strange odor. Imagine my disgust when I find a dirty diaper in the same bag I keep the coffee packets in.

It's slow right now at the hotel and there was only one guest that brought a baby with them. You guessed it, the guy who was near my cart. This lazy moron decided the eschew the convenient garbage can and toss a dirty diaper in a bag full of flippin coffee. I had to toss the coffee packets, which I firmly believe he should of been charged for.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

But if he throws it out in his room he'll have to smell it!!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Part of me died when I read that. And it wasn't death by laughter. Why can't he be charged for the ruined coffee (thanks for throwing it away, btw)? If he takes the towels or TV, he would be charged. Why not all the coffee. I know, I dream of a merry 'lil perfect world. But I would have tried anyway.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
      X