This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On being drunk

Driving the late night buses in one of the biggest party school towns in the Big 10 means a lot of drunk people. But it also means that every couple of nights or so you hear one of the drivers say "Base, someone threw up on my bus". Luckily, it's not the driver that has to clean it up - we just have to spread some special sawdust - but it is the student mechanic on duty that has to hose the bus down. Every once in a while we'll get someone who'll throw up on the seat and then proceed to lay down in it and pass out. And it's always fun to get these people arrested.

One night I also had someone get off the bus when I had a lay over and went back towards the rear by the back doors and proceeded to relieve himself. On the tire. I am happy to say that we got him arrested. My bus at the time also happened to be the one bus we have with cameras.

Now, something not related to my work, but that I thought you'd enjoy:

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=26553
    Cambus: Taking the Freshmen home since 1974.

That link was already posted in "Check it Out".
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=21016

The guy in the video was nuts, BTW.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Love how his tone changed when the cops showed.

I had a guy flip out on me last week because I asked him why he was returning his car battery (for the vendor, we type a reason why into the return slips). The cops were called on him later when he started harrassing another customer, and he immediately shut up as soon as they got there. They took him to the station for that one.
      "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

I would just like to take the time now to say I have never thrown up on a Cambus

but I have seen someone else.. I think they had a little too much fun at FAC

Comment

Working...
        X