This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYOAM

Bring your own adult films. I'm sorry that you are incapable of surviving a vacation without watching dirty movies but for your information we don't carry them.

Do not call the emergency hotel line at 3am and ask if we have any adult pay per view channels. If we had any pay per view we likely would have told when you checked in or there would be a channel guide in your room. And by the way the manager you woke up had to get up at 6 in order to put out the continental breakfast. I bet they loved being woken up by you.

Do not peruse our selection of movies and loudly ask where "the good stuff is" When I say we don't carry any, that means we don't carry any. Joking that I must "keep the good stuff for myself" is disgusting and creeps me out.

Oh and to the person who left a note saying that HBO sucked and that Cinemax carries "better movies". You're not fooling anyone.

Whatever happened to dignity and discretion I ask?
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

It left along with basic manners and respect for others.

Comment

Don't most places have DVD players in the rooms, or available to rent from the desk? Most laptops have DVD players built in too. Just bring some of your own stash along with you.

Not that I'd have any firsthand knowledge of such unseemly matters
      "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
        Don't most places have DVD players in the rooms, or available to rent from the desk?

We have DVD players in all our rooms so a person could discreetly bring and watch movies in complete privacy. There's also a video store down the road from us but these same creepy guys proclaim to be "embarrassed" to go there. Go figure.
        My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

I'd be so creeped out by that. Just bring your own, and bring your laptop and just watch them on your own time. Or flat out just ask upon check-in if the hotel has pay per view. You don't gotta nudge the clerk and say "Cuz I gots to have mah dirty movies when I travel, har har..!!"
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X