This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Bottle Return Jerk

So tonight, the night from hell at my job as evidenced by my thread regarding all of my dumb co-workers who decided they wanted the night off, I had to go over and take care of a bottle machine sucktomer as the bottle guy went home at 10 and this guy was throwing a hissy like a three year old because our glass machine was broken (after someone decided throwing a plastic bottle in the glass machine was a great idea and broke the mechanism for crushing the bottles) So I walk over there and proceed to ring up 8 dollars of the foulest smelling and looking bottles you will ever see. So after I ring them up and get the reciepts for the guy. I politely say to him, "its company policy that we require all bottles to be emptied of liquids and rinsed before they are to be returned for deposit." The guy gives me massive CBF and rips me a new one, saying, "I'll return bottles in any condition I want to." I reiterate the policy and refer him to my supervisor if he has questions. I wanna see this guy come back with gross bottles and me refuse him sevice and see him bitch me out. I will refuse to ring them out and make the supervisor do it if they won't back me up. I'm enforcing that policy because I am tired of handling someone's bottles who have been at the bottom of a dumpster since the death of Jesus and have just now been unearthed because Johhny White Trash needs his fix or his girlfriend is pregnant with his 8th kid.
    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

"Sucktomer"? I love it! I am going to use that one!

What the heck is CBF though?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      What the heck is CBF though?
      CBF = Cat Butt Face; aka the look someone would get on their face after licking a cat's behind (or so I believe) - alternatively known as that look one second after someone slaps the hell out of your mother/sister/grandmother and one second before you bludgeon them to death with your bare hands.
      Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

You don't hear enough people used the term Cat Butt Face on the boards anymore.

Though I always picture it as someone's face literally resembling a cat's butt, as I've seen a few grumpy old people manage it through proper wrinkling.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Though I always picture it as someone's face literally resembling a cat's butt, as I've seen a few grumpy old people manage it through proper wrinkling.
          That's what CBF is: the sour, puckered expression people get when they aren't getting their way. Their mouth gets so puckered up it resembles a cat's rectum, hence CBF.

I wonder if there is a CBF smiley anywhere?
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Oh, there's a truly disturbing thought.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              You don't hear enough people used the term Cat Butt Face on the boards anymore.

That's what I always thought it was.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I used that term during a training class at the library for LIbrary Pages. Everyone laughed, after I described it, and they all agreed they'd seen that look directed at them every other day!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  Looney Tunes character after eating alum.... If you can find a .gif....

Comment

Working...
                  X