This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She needs an attitude adjustment!

I'm still p.o.'d over this, and it happened Saturday - grrr!!!

Me - you know
    SC - the b****, or Ms Attitude
    A - another cashier

SC comes to my till, and before I can even greet her, she says: I want parcel pickup. So, I know she's one of those types.

I ask if she found everything she needed. SC: No, I couldn't find the shake and bake.
    I tell her exactly where and in what aisle, and she gives me a haughty glare. I ask if she's like me to find someone to get it for her. SC: Yes. So, I page a cc to come to my till.

When SC gets up in front of me, she says: I need you to call me a taxi. Being the smarta** I am, I reply: Okay, you're a taxi. She gives me a half smile, half grimace. (hey, I had to say it, you understand!) I tell her that we can't dial out from the phones at the tills (true), but there's a phone at Customer Service she can use.

A comes to my till to ask what I need, since no cc has shown up. I ask her to get the shake and bake. She does and comes back to help me by loading Ms Attitude's groceries in the cart. SC looks at A and says: I need parcel pickup. I need a taxi. Still no 'please', and no 'thank you' for getting her friggin' shake and bake. No f'ing manners at all!

A gives me a 'WTF is wrong with this b****' look and I just raise one eyebrow and nod slightly. A calls a taxi for the ungrateful creature.

After SC has left, A asks if I told SC that there was a phone at Customer Service she could use. I said yes, but she's obviously too important to do it herself. She needs the slaves to jump at her every friggin' word.

Can you tell I'm still soooo angry??? I mean, I've had rude, nasty SCs before, but Ms Attitude just totally made me see red. She treated us like dirt! Grrrr!
    It's like I'm wearing Eau de Moron and all of the idiots and assholes are attracted to me... -JuniorMintz

I have had customers similar to that . . . usually the ones who say, "I need" and "gimme" instead of "please." I've even had to call for a taxi before for a customer, but at least they were grateful about it. What would she have done if you guys weren't so accomdating?
    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth Zinjadu View Post
      When SC gets up in front of me, she says: I need you to call me a taxi. Being the smarta** I am, I reply: Okay, you're a taxi.
      Dude, that SO just made my night. I'll have to remember to use variations of that with irate customers. I'd say it with a smile on my face...it'd at least get them to shut up and realize what I said haha.
      Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

i wouldn't have done it, unless my manager told me to; there's only so much crap i'm willing to take off of people, and she exceeded it by a great deal.

hag, i'm not your lackey, walk your lazy ass over to customer service and DO IT YOURSELF, ungrateful bitch that you are.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I would have made sure the cab co knew who they would be dealing with and made sure that they sent their crankiest driver out in about an hour and charged her double!
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
            I would have made sure the cab co knew who they would be dealing with and made sure that they sent their crankiest driver out in about an hour and charged her double!
            I would not have wanted her to wait, because you just know she would be bitching at the people working since it was somehow their fault that the cab was late.

Comment

Working...
            X