This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cussed out over prices

Yesterday, right after open, I get a call from a SC.

He wanted to know if we had any electric blankets. I put him on hold and go check. get back on the phone.

Me: Yes we have them. The size you want is $135.00. Buy one get one free.

SC: "why in the HELL would I need two *^$^ &*&% @%& electric blankets?"

ME: That's the price, sir.

SC: Can't you give me a deal.

Me: Um. No.

SC: Well, &%^$#@*&%$# #@%$^ this is crap &%$@$^#$%^ *click*

I didn't get to tell him that they would be 60% off next week. Oh well. Don't want someone like that bugging me face to face , anyway,

Bad Retaildrone! Don't you know that when he asked for a deal you were supposed to sell him the blanket for $20 and also deliver it to his house and tuck him into bed at night.
    Remember - the customer is always right!(Gah it burns to type that, even as a joke ).

Comment

I'll keep that in mind for next time. Who knew our prices were so flexible?

I just hope jerk does not see that the blankets are on sale next week and comes in. I could really do without his kind. Get enough of them as it is.

Comment

Wha?? so this guy gets his corset in a bind after being told that he could get 2 for 1??? effectively 50% off??? - heck, I would be over there making the purchase in a flash!

What is wrong with people????

Comment

They don't think before they cuss. Everyone knows SCs are notorious for not seeing the obvious.
          "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

Yet another shining example of an idiot customer who, if he had just been polite, would have gotten the info about the sale for next week.

But nooooooooo!

(Bonus points for reference)
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Who cares if you only need one. If you're planning on spending that much then why not get a second one for free anyway?
              Logic, people. Logic.

Comment

or just buy the one, get the free blanket... and then sell it.
                or donate it to charity and use it on taxes

Comment

Quoth justZu View Post
                  also deliver it to his house and tuck him into bed at night.
                  Don't forget the teddy bear and the warm milk!
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I've read that electric blanket users have higher rates of certain cancers. The electricity enveloping the body is not good. Maybe he'll get a cheaper blanket somewhere else and die of cancer!
                    Secret Shopper RN

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Don't forget the teddy bear and the warm milk!
                      What no bedtime story?

You know if he didn't get his bedtime story he's gonna be a cranky 3 year old...wait how old was this guy again?
                      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Quoth looney_librarian View Post

...wait how old was this guy again?
                        Old. He sounded older and kept saying "Speak up, I can't hear you."

I actually wound up practically screaming into the phone so he could hear.

Comment

Wait, wait, I want to make certain I have this straight. He was complaining that he could get 2 blankets for the same price that he was getting ready to pay for one? I've repeated it & I still don't understand it.
                          I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
                          X