This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't make this up!

This was quite possibly the most bizarre sighting I have ever seen. I am going to try my best to word this right, because you must know, this post is not meant to be seen as me making fun of anyone with a disability.

So, it's a pretty normal steady shift. The customers are happy and everything is going smoothly. There is a group of four people stood by the bar, two men, two women, husbands and wives. All four of them are deaf and mute. They ordered their drinks by simply pointing at the menu and were all drinking a mixture of cocktails, but were pretty well behaved. Suddenly the manager comes up to me.

M: Customersruinmylife, I think the deaf people are a bit drunk.

Now, like I said, I am trying not to be offensive, but usually when people are really drunk, they make a lot of noise. Seeing as this group weren't making noise, I didn't notice. I looked over, and saw that the two women were SHIT FACED. Their husbands were repeatedly propping them up against the wall, stopping them from falling over. So, we all decided that that was it, they weren't getting served anymore.

Here is where it goes crazy. The two very drunk women walk away from their husbands, around a corner and out of sight (we could still see them behind the bar) and start KISSING. And I don't mean a peck on the cheek or lips, this was a full on, making out session, it was like watching a pair of horny teenagers going at it.

We just did not know what to do, so we chose to ignore it, probably a bad decision. One of the husbands went looking for them, and caught them right in the act.

Like I said, it was bizarre. The other husband joined them, and they decided to have a full on arguement...in sign language. There was also some shoving involved between the two men, while the two women just carried on making out as if nothing had happened!

The manager did his best to step in and stop a fight from happening, but there was no way they could communicate with him! In the end, about five minutes later after quite a bit of shoving, kissing and sign language, they finally took their argument into the streets.

There must have been a lot more to this story than met the eye, but it was quite clear that these two ladies had been caught in the act, and their husbands were anything but impressed!

wow... most guys i know would get excited...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      wow... most guys i know would get excited...
      Cheating is cheating.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I worked with deaf groups for years, and if they AREN'T being extremely loud, THAT'S when one is concerned. Loudest people I ever knew.

Comment

Working...
        X