This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way she was that quick

A few years back me and an ex worked for Lucent and had several business clients.

My ex is named Patricia, but goes by Tish.

A receptionist for a client couldn't understand her name when she called so my ex told her "it's Tish, like fish with a T". The second after she said this the lady replied "Fist?"

I have and have met a few people with that a quick wit, however in this case...
    I feel crazy. Like I'm drunk and trapped in a water globe and someone won't stop shaking it.
    -The Amazing E
    Zonies social group now open!

My father worked for Lucent right up until the massive layoffs when they stock prices went 6 feet underground.

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
      My father worked for Lucent right up until the massive layoffs when they stock prices went 6 feet underground.
      Oh how I know. I was one of the dropped employees. Right after they announced that we were losing our jobs, they froze the stock so we could not do a massive sell off.
      I feel crazy. Like I'm drunk and trapped in a water globe and someone won't stop shaking it.
      -The Amazing E
      Zonies social group now open!

Comment

My father's wasn't frozen (AFAIK - i was about 10-12 at the time) when they hit 50 cents he was like well it can't get any lower I'll wait for it to rebound and sell it then. - he had to liquidate at 5 or so cents a share

Comment

Working...
        X