This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snort Snort

Started my shift, and the first thing I noticed was a group of...undesireables. All of the customers were drunk, loud and looked so rough that you would probably walk into traffic to get away from them if they walked towards you in the street. The manager warned me that they had been in all day...

Later, a concerned man walks up to the bar.

CM: Hi, I was in the toilets...and I think they were doing cocaine in the cubicle.

He points to the group.

Me: OK, I'll check that out.

I go into the toilets, and I run my hand along the toilet seat. Yep...white powder. I go to the manager.

Me: Should we call the police?
    Manager: No, that's not going to do any good. I've got an idea.

The manager went into the toilets, and caked EVERYTHING in vaseline! The toilet seats, the toilet roll holder, basically anything that could be used as a surface.

A couple of the undesireables go into the toilets. All I hear is:

SC: WHAT THE FUCK???

The undesirables decided to leave...quickly. I go into the toilets, and see the toilet seat covered with sticky white stuff...that used to be powder.

Pwned! Although it could have been really bad...they could have taken their rage out on a member of staff.

all I can say is
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

lol this is why you check the surface before you lay out your goods. I know this and i'm clean since i popped out of my mother 19 years ago. If it wouldnt be hell to clean you could smeared mud on them just to horrify them....

Comment

um... okay, so cleaning vaseline off everything was easier than phoning the professionals in????? *confused*

Aside from that, your manager rocks
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
          um... okay, so cleaning vaseline off everything was easier than phoning the professionals in????? *confused*
          Maybe not easier, but less violent.
          Calling the police could have started a brawl, but they were obviously smart enough not to flip out to the staff about their drug use and just get the hell out of there.

Comment

Well, from the manager's standpoint, cleaning the vaseline up is probably easier and cheaper than the nasty press you'd get for having a bunch of druggies arrested there. Just a guess.

Comment

Quoth Gerrinson View Post
              Well, from the manager's standpoint, cleaning the vaseline up is probably easier and cheaper than the nasty press you'd get for having a bunch of druggies arrested there. Just a guess.
              Yeah, if you're running a bar the last thing you want is 100 cops outside. Tends to send some customers away.
              <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Not to mention it puts your liquor license in jeopardy if word gets out there's a history of drug abuse at your bar, or frequent police activity.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

also using the vasaline means he can actually say this guy was going drugs in my bathrooms i know we caught him.

Comment

See, I wouldn't have been so nice. Vaseline? Nah, cover everythign with Cayenne Pepper. Snort that, if you can.
                    "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

If I were the coke-heads, I'd have at least wiped up as much of the evidence as I could. Even still, I'd have wiped off the toilet seat EVERY TIME I used it, BEFORE as well as AFTER. Cocaine doesn't make you nod out, it does the opposite - plenty of opportunity to put things right. And TWO of them going in there together? Yeash. Dumb druggies.
                      I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Dawn dishwashing soap makes it real easy to clean up vaseline.

In high school someone thought it would be cute to put school color glitter in vaseline and smear it on windshields.

Took the bottle of dawn squirted the windshield with it . . .used a damp sponge to suds it up . . .left it alone for 5 min . . .hosed it down . . .nice clean glass.

Comment

Am I the only one a little disgusted that they were snorting off the toilet seat? What happened to a nice pocket mirror? Blech. If you're snorting anything off a toilet seat, it might be time to re-evaluate your life.
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                            Am I the only one a little disgusted that they were snorting off the toilet seat? What happened to a nice pocket mirror? Blech. If you're snorting anything off a toilet seat, it might be time to re-evaluate your life.
                            These are not folks who are concerned about their health or what they put into their bodies.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Geek King have you never heard someone ask someone else "What s%$t have you been snorting?"
                              These guys just didn't understand it isn't a literal question apparently.

Comment

Working...
                              X