This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sucky at present

Okay, so i go to work today, and its all cool and stuff, nothing to busy really. Though on fridays we do get a lot busy, like not stop drive thru orders. Well i had these two orders that were seprate but together. The guy in the driver seat is mostly tends to not suck because he isnt an asshole unlike the guy at the back. When i took the 2nd order to give to the guy in the back, about 3/4 of fries fell out of the container. I said i was sorry like i always am , but instead of recieving the can i please have it refiled, i got the nice job dude. I swear, im almost starting to hate customers that come to Mcdonalds. i had to refill the container for him, and he did not even apologize or anything like that because hes selfish and rude.

I'm just wondering, weren't the orders bagged to go? Maybe I'm not reading right because I should be in bed by now. If they just fell out of the fry carton into the bag, there'd be no reason to give him a new fries. As for the comments, I'm prone to making my own remarks right back to sarcastic customers.
    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Yeah i bagged it and all, but the medium fry on top drooped some. And it didnt drop in the bag, but on the pavement.

Comment

Um, maybe the bag was too small? Why was it sticking out?
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Well it wasnt small, but the stuff was stacked up, and so the container tillted the top of the bag and dropped some. Mabey we need the bags that are similer to Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Comment

I know what he means.

Some people are gluttons in the amount that they eat, I have had singles and couples order thengo to a table to eat it all themselves so I know they are not buying for others.

It seems no matter how big the bags you use there always will be someone with orders bigger than can fit proper in a single bag, but your manager will complain about the extra expense if you use two for a single order.

Comment

but your manager will complain about the extra expense if you use two for a single order
              If I've ordered enough to warrant two bags, I want two bags. Seems simple to me. Didn't I pay enough?

Can't believe managers are this stingy. Then again, from all the management stories here, many sounds like complete wastes of space.
              "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Isn't it sucktacular to get the sarcastic ones?

But I shed a tear over the fries on the ground. I love Mickey D's fries.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yes, i like there fires too. =3

Comment

Quoth needleninja View Post
                    Yes, i like there fires too. =3

I'd like to see a Mickey D's ON fire....... grin..

Comment

Quoth xaenon View Post
                      I'd like to see a Mickey D's ON fire....... grin..
                      Your wish is Google's command...and because I'm feeling goofy after a bad night's sleep.

http://www.wbtv.com/news/topstories/13861247.html
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                      X