X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope She Meant CHAT

An email I just received:
    My name is [name]. I was wondering if you can tell me if I am registered to be in the descussion shat room.If I am not can you register me to be in the discussion shat room. And if I am already registered then can you tell me how to get into the discussion shat room. Because I went on line and I couldn’t get into the discussion. Thanks for all your help [name]

Oh, my.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

. . . . thats kinda funny when you read it several times
    "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

EEP! I certainly hope she means CHAT TOO! If not, what are you dealing with here? RUN AWAY!
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

umm... mispelling it once is possible... but THREE times in a row?! Something sinister is going on in this "shat room"

Comment

"Sorry ma'am you've reached the wrong dept. Let me connect you to the plumbing dept..."
          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth gundam40 View Post
            Something sinister is going on in this "shat room"
            Yeah, it's known as "X3." He's a bastard child...the unholy union of ones and zeros....
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Now that I've had some time to think about it...

In the hotel industry a "shat room" could be one of those rooms that customers expect you to pull out of you-know-where when you are sold out.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it.
              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
                Now that I've had some time to think about it...

In the hotel industry a "shat room" could be one of those rooms that customers expect you to pull out of you-know-where when you are sold out.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it.
                Nah, I don't think you're overthinking. At first I was thinking she was asking kinda off-handedly for the directions to the restroom facilitites, but you're guess may be closer to the mark.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Better a shat room than a scat room....

Primer slinks away.....
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                    Nah, I don't think you're overthinking. At first I was thinking she was asking kinda off-handedly for the directions to the restroom facilitites, but you're guess may be closer to the mark.
                    Daaaamn!!! you need to make reservations for that in your hotel?

Comment

Just feel sorry for the people she has to 'shat' to.
                      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

I hope nobody let him/her/it into their chatroom. My head would explode if I had to chat with That.
                        "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Quoth Boulder_Bear View Post
                          Daaaamn!!! you need to make reservations for that in your hotel?
                          LoL I once saw an advertisement for a funeral home here that basically tells you that if you need a hearse, you need to order one at least 5 days before the day of death. Oh yeah, I can just see that conversation in my mind.

"Yeah, my husband's going to die in a week, and we would be needing a hearse."
                          "Of course, ma'am. Now if you would give me your address please?"

And you know that McD's ad about "serving 5 million burgers and counting" something or other? I can't remember it exactly. Of course, the funeral home JUST had to copy that ad.
                          "Served 52,278 *can't remember the exact number* deaths and counting"
                          Lol they actually had that on their AD banner!

Back to topic ..
                          Something about that shat room STINKS!

*DigitalEngine runs away*
                          -It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
                          -I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. And these men are pumping gas and waiting tables.-Fight Club

Comment

Wow... after reading that, I had to go to the shat room
                            free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Now, nobody take this the wrong way. Is it possible that she/he was hispanic? The reason I ask it that around here, hispanic people have a tendency to pronounce "ch" as "sh". As in "sheck it out vato" instead of "check it out". I admit that I do it too, due to being born and raised here (and I'm anglo)! We also have a tendency to get down from the car instead of out of it!
                              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                              X