This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol and SCs (Semi-long)

Can you imagine SCs if they are drunk? I can and have been witness to them being idiots. A few stories

The party venue I work at during the summer, beer flows quite freely. At certain shows though, something bad always happens. One night, during a 60s rock concert, some people had got into a fight. The fighters were drunk and I do not know what they were mad about, but it was so bad that it led to a guy getting hit in the head by a baseball bat. We had to stop traffic in order for the ambulance to get in.

Basketball games have plenty of drunks, I say this because at one point or another I've seen them drive very badly that I've had to dodge them. One of my favorites was when I was at the chains (Can't let people through them.) Guy tells me he wants to through. He's obviously snookered that he just rants and raves about how much he pays and everything. I tell him to turn back, he does so. About a minute later, the guy runs over the cones that were set up, getting stuck under his car.

I worked Neil Diamond at one time, we have a fountain near our main drive, keep in mind that its next to a busy road, and I've seen animals take a dip in it. This woman wants to take a swim in it, and even takes off her clothes and almost jumped in till security got there.

This is one that happend a few years before I worked. This was a fatal accident. The drunk driver T-boned a car that the guy (Was sober) was pronounced dead on the scene. Apparantly, he had enough alcohol that would've killed an average man.

Gotta love my job.
    Last edited by ArenaBoy; 09-01-2006, 03:03 AM. Reason: Forgot info
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
    The drunk driver T-boned a car that the guy was pronounced dead on the scene. Apparantly, he had enough alcohol that would've killed an average man.

Gotta love my job.
    Who died? The drunk or the other guy? I ask because it's usually the sober guy that dies.

Comment

The other guy, will edit. Yeah its always the sober one.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

A long time ago I worked for an arena that has sinced closed and the drunks were always so much fun. However the most fun came when the Grateful Dead were still touring....wow...I don't even know where to start with that story. The first time they came to the arena, the arena had NO IDEA what it meant to host a Grateful Dead show. It was pure insanity! The parking crew was always scheduled to come in about 1 1/2 hours before the event. It normally took me 5 - 7 minutes to get to work (I lived really close) but that day it took 1 hour. I couldn't believe it! The parking lot was already full...there was really no need for attendants, but they put us out there anyway. That was when I was still using and drinking. We and the patrons were all f***** up. It was a pure disaster. The worse part of it was the supervisors were brand new because the old ones had just gotten fired for stealing money from the arena. The new sups had only previously worked a soccer event that only drew 3,000 people. Now, there were 100,000 people converging on a 22,000 person arena! Good times!
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
        X