This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Entitled Youth

Her brother was very nice. I liked her brother. He said please, thank you, and was excited when I found what he was looking for.

She, on the other hand...well. I guess her age is about 14. Perfect entitlement age. I remember when I knew everything at 14...

Me: Woo!!! Go me!!!
    SEG: Sucky Entitlement Girl

(After I help her brother, I ask him if he needs anything else, he says no, I begin to walk away)

SEG: Um EXCUSE me?
    Me: ...Yes.
    SEG: Where do you find the white cardboard?
    Me: I don't think we sell white cardboard. We have foam board that is white.
    SEG: NO. I need CARDBOARD.
    Me: OK. Well. We have foamboard.
    SEG: Ugh. Show me this "foamboard."
    Me: (trying not to laugh at her emphasis) OK. It's right over here.
    **walking 2 feet around the corner...**
    Me: Here it is.
    SEG: THAT IS WHAT I WANTED! WHITE CARDBOARD!!!
    Me: Foamboard.
    SEG: It's CARDBOARD.
    Me: Um. Yes. That piece is slightly damag--
    SEG: **walks away with damaged FOAMboard**
    Me: Buh-byyyye!

Sister = FAIL
    Brother = HOW are you RELATED to her?!
    JB: Are you the grief counselor?
    GC: Oh, God, it never ends.

Cas@Mindsay

ah, I remember that age, it was only four years ago :P I HATED it when someone corrected me when I was wrong, but I wasn't snobby to people, I just silently fumed and never made the same mistake again. I'll hope she grows out of it, there's already enough people with important jobs that are just like that, it makes me worry for the future.
    We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

Maybe she's an alien from another planet??
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Just remind yourself: at her age and with her attitude the likelihood that she has a boyfriend that treats her poorly and makes her cry is quite high.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
          Just remind yourself: at her age and with her attitude the likelihood that she has a boyfriend that treats her poorly and makes her cry is quite high.
          LMAO

Thank you
          JB: Are you the grief counselor?
          GC: Oh, God, it never ends.

Cas@Mindsay

Comment

Working...
          X