This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Morning in Bullet Points

- You call up and our hours are not good enough for you.

- So I open up an hour early

- Take two different sets of pictures because you're not happy

- Deal with you constantly changing your mind

- Rush me because you need to get this in this morning (What's that saying about lack of planning?)

- Tell me you're not rushing me and you understand why I just might be a wee little bit hesitant to let you have the CD and picture without paying, despite assurances that you will come back.

- Despite all the above points, you still ask me to lower the price.

You know, part of me missed being unable to post any witty stories on this part of the site. That part of me has now been beaten soundly by logic and common sense.
    "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
    - Raven

That's a pair of brass balls, right there.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
      More like lead...

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
        Chrome-plated yet. Wowza.
        I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

more than just plated cajones, this one had an empty brain pan to match it.

seriously; hours don't suit you? too damned bad, take it or leave it; the world doesn't revolve around you.

make up your damned mind; it's not that hard, so make it happen.

lack of planning? we all know the answer to that one...

want to take it but can't pay now? come back when you can; they'll be waiting for you.

bah; people are just *insert expletive here.*
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

But wait there's more!

Otherwise known as "An Afternoon in Bullet Points"

- He calls me up four times, the first to let me know the email didn't go through - fine no problem, resent.

- Then he calls three more times, including once to let me know that the pictures came through twice.

- Then he calls again (seeing a pattern here?) to let me know that he's on his way to pick up his CD and hard copy in 15 minutes. This is at 12:45pm.

- Now, without going into too much detail, he paid 80.00 for the session, the nicely photoshopped picture and a CD of the pic, so he can keep using it. It does seem like a lot, but you get excellent quality and you can use the CD to use the same picture over and over again. Please note again, that he did not ask about the price (and subesequently bitch) until it was time to pay.

- My mom takes over for me around 5pm.

- The guy comes in, picks up his stuff and leaves.

- The guy calls again and starts screaming at my mom. The usual: "How dare you try and cheat me like this? What kind of business are you?!" etc. etc. etc.

To which my mother replies: "Sir, we've been in business for forty-five years; we didn't just invent this price for you. This is the price is has always been."

His response: "You mean to say you don't want my business?!"

Mom: "No." And she hangs up.

I love my mommy.
            "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
            - Raven

Comment

And that's why I want to go into small business, to have the ability to tell some really ballsy SCs to go *&^% themselves when they've got it coming.

if nothing else you should have charged him an extra $10 for opening early and for being an asshat!
              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Working...
              X