Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important are those panties to you?

I don't know for sure on which show I've seen those "Stupid Criminals" segments, perhaps Leno, but I witnessed a stupid criminal in the women's dept tonight. She was a young lass around the age of 18 or so. Looked harmless enough and didn't appear to be dumb as a brick but her actions proved otherwise.

I was working stock in the women's underwear when coworker B came to me and said:

B: "Could you keep an eye on this girl? We think she's stealing panties so I'm going to call Loss Prevention while coworker S and I follow her to see what she's doing."

We peons are not supposed to stop/accuse shoplifters but are told to call LP instead, which B did. I was standing less than 10 feet away from the panties the girl was snitching. I watched her intently, never trying to hide the fact that I knew what she was up to, yet she never glanced my way. Nor did she notice B and S running intently after her from 2 different directions, to catch her stuffing those panties into her oversized purse.

She'd come to the panties, look at a few, take one pair, remove the hanger then fold them as she walked away towards the mens dept. (With B and S chasing her) Once she reached the mens sock aisle she was seen stuffing them into her purse. Then she'd come back and repeat the process.

By the time LP arrived, the girl had 3 people flanking her and me still standing there staring at her. Yet, she continued on with her panty raid for several more minutes until she was satisfied with the number she had in her possesion.

Since LP was able to see her stuffing them in her purse the girl was apprehended before leaving the premises. If she had been satisfied with one or two she would have gotten away but she had to be greedy.

Maybe she needed a pair for every day of the week.

Retail Haiku:
    Depression sets in.
    The hellhole is calling me ~
    I don't want to go.

Well, that's a new one.

I'm glad you guys caught her...though I would be disappointed if you didn't. I'm not going to get into major criminal activities here (not like I really have to worry about that unless you count speeding; I'm a good little boy ) but seriously, who out there is stupid enough to not at least look to see if someone is WATCHING them commit a crime?
    Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
    --Unknown

Comment

So what happened to her. Were the police called? Was she knick(er)ed?
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I'm not sure what happened to her or if the police were called. I only know that LP stopped her and took her into their 'office.' I did find out tonight that my coworker B was given a $25.00 gift card for her help in catching the girl.

Coworker S and I received nothing.

Retail Haiku:
        Depression sets in.
        The hellhole is calling me ~
        I don't want to go.

Comment

Working...
        X