This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot mothers

I'm a supervisor in a debt collection company.

I took a supervisor call yesterday from a lady complaining that we had disconnected her duaghters mobile because her daughter had gone oversees for a month.

I said to her that no, we disconnected the phone because her daughter did not pay her bill for 3 months straight, we sent sms's to the phone, letters to the house, tried to call twice and still had no response before we disconnected the phone.

She didn't like that so suddenly she decided on the spot that all her friends were going to leave our company (the biggest in the country and it's her choice who her friends are with of course) and slammed the phone down.

The things these SC's will do to try to get out of paying their bloody bills. PAY YOUR BILLS WHEN YOU'RE MEANT TO AND YOU WON'T HAVE THIS DAMN PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Sorry to rant but feels better now

Actually I paid my hospital bill and the idiots at the hospital even said I did but somehow it goes to a collection agency.I get a call from this woman every 3 days about paying it. Eventhough proof has been provided that it was a mistake they still fucking call.

Comment

to get the collection agency off your back, you may need to send copies of the proof of payment to them, so they have irrefutable proof that this issue has been handled, and that they are pressing into the realm of harrassing you by continuing to call.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Another way to get the collection company off your back is to send them a cease and desist letter.

Comment

Working...
        X