This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voucher SC

Background: When you buy stuff from various stores, you can get various kinds of vouchers that entitle you to a small discount on a fuel purchase. As of the first of this month, we no longer accept one of the kinds of vouchers (we still accept the other two that we used to)... mostly because there's a new person managing that scheme and he's a real pain to deal with. Throughout March we told people using that voucher that we wouldn't be accepting it as of the first of April.

This happened today:

(SC presents voucher)
    Me: "I'm sorry sir, we're no longer accepting those."
    SC: "Well can you take the fuel out of my car then? If I can't use the voucher I..."
    Me: (I can tell he's about to throw a tantrum so I press the buzzer to summon my co-worker from the back room.)
    SC: (sees co-worker, realises that one bully can't beat two CSRs, and changes tactic) "OK I'll pay full price but I'm never coming here again! Enjoy my company while you can..."
    Me (thinks) "speaking of miracles, how about curing world hunger?" (but says nothing)
    SC: "...because I'm never coming back again!" (stomps off)
    Co-worker: (when customer is out of earshot) "I'd like that in writing."
    Me: (flips the bird behind SC's back) (to other customer) "Sorry, that gesture wasn't aimed at you"
    Other customer: "I'm surprised you waited until his back was turned."

...he wanted you to take the gas OUT OF HIS CAR?! And it took a second presence before he realized he was wasting his time? Even for an SC that guy was special. What kind of moron allows that thought to even pass through his brain, much less articulate it?
    Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
    --Unknown

Comment

Na, he wanted the OP to give him the discount anyway, seeing has how he'd already pumped.

It's been years since I've been able to pump and then pay for gas.
      you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
        Me: (flips the bird behind SC's back) (to other customer) "Sorry, that gesture wasn't aimed at you"
        Other customer: "I'm surprised you waited until his back was turned."
        :roflmao: I like that OC. Very nice. *Sigh* I hate when you tell people "Hey, we're not going to be accepting these things in X amount of time," X time passes, and then "WHY WILL YOU NOT TAKE THESE!? I WANT YOUR MANAGER BLARGLESNARFGRAHCHOMPCHOMPCHOMP!!!!!111~eleventy-one!!"
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth simplyanother View Post
          Na, he wanted the OP to give him the discount anyway, seeing has how he'd already pumped.
          I think someone posted here once about doing just that -- someone filled up their tank and then refused to pay, so they siphoned it all back out.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
            I think someone posted here once about doing just that -- someone filled up their tank and then refused to pay, so they siphoned it all back out.
            We're not allowed to do that anymore. Some years ago, somebody siphoned diesel into the unleaded tank.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
              We just call the police.
              Mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

Comment

Working...
              X