This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Litter Jackass

I have a couple from today. I'll start with the jackass who I named this thread after.

Redneck Jackass
    I was walking to Cosmetics after putting up HBA's returns when I see this guy unsewing the thread that keeps the top of the cat litter bags closed. He was a piece of work. Really ratty clothes and ball cap with oily hair underneath. He was the type of redneck that gives rednecks a bad name. One of my coworkers (T) was shopping and I went over to her. We talked while watching the guy work out a good six inches of thread to see inside the bag. Me and T are debating whether or not I should go over to him. We decide that if the doesn't put the bag in his cart that I will. During this time another guy with a cart comes over and they both start loading two unopened bags into their cart. I move into action.

RJ: Redneck Jackass
    Me: go ahead guess I dare you
    J: Manger
    T: coworker

Me: Sir! Excuse me! (slightly raised voice since I was a bit away)
    RJ: What?
    Me: You are going to buy that bag I watched you open aren't you?
    RJ: Uhh...what?
    Me: The bag right there. (points at bag) That you opened
    RJ: NO! I ain't buyin' it! You expect me to buy it? It's been opened! (gives me the "what are you a fucking moron look")
    Me: Yeah, I do. You were the one who opened it.

At this point I thought I had him since one of my mangers was walking down the main aisle. I turn to call her over and Jackass and his sidekick book it.

Me: Hey, J there are two guys with a cart of cat litter. Me and T watched the one with the red cap open one of the bags and leave it over there.
    J: Well I can't do anything about it.
    T: Even after both of us watched the guy and they're over in that aisle? (points to chemical aisle where we can clearly see both of them)
    J: Yeah. (Walks off)

Me and T just looked at each other. The guy not only destroyed store property by opening the cat litter bag, but was rude (both body language and tone) to me and J couldn't do anything even though the guys were literally 15 feet away from us. We and several other people agreed that this was utter bullshit.

Fish Aisle

This isn't about a particular customer but about your everyday asses. At my Wal-Mart the fish wall is very close to the rest of the aisles of the Pet department.

Fish Wall
    -------------------
    | | | | | | |
    Other Aisles

Even with what little room there is people will still decide to use this space as their own personal shortcut from Pharmacy to HBA. The problem with this is I don't have any room to get other customers their fish. Not only do I have to flatten myself against the tanks, but I get to deal with their glares that cry out, "Why are you in my way! Can you not see that I need my shampoo! I will die with out it! Stupid retail slave!" This is really a problem when I have a fish in the fucking net that is trying to escape it's confines.
    Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Even with what little room there is people will still decide to use this space as their own personal shortcut from Pharmacy to HBA. The problem with this is I don't have any room to get other customers their fish. Not only do I have to flatten myself against the tanks, but I get to deal with their glares that cry out, "Why are you in my way! Can you not see that I need my shampoo! I will die with out it! Stupid retail slave!" This is really a problem when I have a fish in the fucking net that is trying to escape it's confines.
    I wouldn't bother moving. Let these lazy sacks go around.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth RedRoseSpiral View Post
      J: Well I can't do anything about it.
      T: Even after both of us watched the guy and they're over in that aisle? (points to chemical aisle where we can clearly see both of them)
      J: Yeah. (Walks off)
      That manager is full of shit. He could easily have done something, he chose to do nothing. He should get written up.
      ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
        That manager is full of shit. He could easily have done something, he chose to do nothing. He should get written up.
        I think that he should either be demoted, or fired. If SCs are destroying store property & he is not willing to do anything about it, then he should not be manager.

I'll bet that this is not the first time this jerk manager let some SC get away with this.
        "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
        ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Typical Wal Mart bullshit. More reasons I will not shop there.
          "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Yup, that manager needs to get canned.

BTW, I _hate_ Wal-Mart managers. They are the worst kind of spineless. I complained once about a woman with a FULL CART of 50+ items in a 15 items or less lane.

The manager said "we don't want to inconvenience our customers". Well, what about the REST OF US, you stupid bitch?!?!?!?!
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
              I wouldn't bother moving. Let these lazy sacks go around.
              I wish that were an option, but I've literally been mowed down by this type of EW asshole before and again management won't let me even so much as ask them to use another aisle. I can just image what would happen if I did.
              Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Working...
              X