X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty mouth

Forgot all about this one 'til now.

I was changing prices one day when this lady comes around with her little boy, he's maybe 4 or 5, and he sees something he thinks is cool and says "Oh my God!". Mom whips around and goes ballistic on him almost shouting about how he's to never say that and how horrible it is. No huge deal people have different ideas of what "using the Lords name in vain" is, but she did spaz out a little to much. So they move on and the kid does something to irritate her and I hear tell him that unless he can be on his BEST behavior that he's losing the dvd she bought him and that he must stay right next to her at all times. So he does this for about the length of one aisle before he gets away from her. So she tells him he isn't behaving and to get back to her. So he walks around the corner and in an exasperated tone says "ffffuuuuuc*" I tried not to look but still couldn't help a . Judging from how angry she was when he said "God" I can only imagine how bad he got it when he got home for that. But still, he had to hear it from somewhere *glare at mom*.
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Schwartz!

Reading this story, I couldn't help but think of Ralphie in A CHRISTMAS STORY.

"I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!"

I love that dang movie.
    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Quoth Demonoid Phenomenon View Post
      Reading this story, I couldn't help but think of Ralphie in A CHRISTMAS STORY.

"I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!"

I love that dang movie.
      great now I have to try to avoid laughing for the rest of my econ class... thanks a lot...
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I live to serve!
        ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Working...
        X