Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 long years of being put off and more...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 long years of being put off and more...

Customer: “Now I have to terminate my services after 27 years of being put off by you people! I am tired of your poor line quality and I submit this letter in good faith. I can’t wait to hear from you!”

Note on acct: Customer said he’s been sitting home all morning in his pajamas playing video games in his living room. He said this white truck was parked and has been parked in his driveway and no one has bothered to knock on his door. He said he went to the door to let his dog out and that’s when he saw the tag on the door and the truck was gone! (techs leave tags on the door when they leave a customer's house to let them know they were there, but that customer wasn't home)

Email: “Just wanted all to know I’ve switched from your company to another company. Later.” That's all she gave me. No information, I had no idea who she was except that her first name.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

While all three deserve comments, I will limit myself to just one.

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Note on acct: Customer said he’s been sitting home all morning in his pajamas playing video games in his living room. He said this white truck was parked and has been parked in his driveway and no one has bothered to knock on his door. He said he went to the door to let his dog out and that’s when he saw the tag on the door and the truck was gone! (techs leave tags on the door when they leave a customer's house to let them know they were there, but that customer wasn't home)
    Maybe, just MAYBE, his doorbell wasn't working? My doorbell is a plug in model, and sometimes I have to unplug it and replug it to get it to work.

I'm not saying that this is the ONLY option, just that it's one...
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
      Customer: “Now I have to terminate my services after 27 years of being put off by you people! I am tired of your poor line quality and I submit this letter in good faith. I can’t wait to hear from you!”
      Then there should be no reason to reply to this one since the customer should be used to being ignored by now.
      "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Working...
      X