This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Brain Killer

Here's a few good ones from over the years.

Me: -Opening Dialog-
    SC: YesIwouldliketoordertwentyfivewidgetswithbluewriti ngwithmynameonthemplease.
    Me: That's twenty-five widgets with blue writing with your name on them?
    SC: SLOW DOWN YOU'RE TALKING TO FAST!
    Me: So.......that's......twenty-five.....widgets......with......blue....writing... ..
    with.....your.....name.....on.....them?
    SC: -click-

Another Great One

SC: I would ten yellow widgets with this writing -various stuff- and please make sure it's left aligned.
    Me: Okay, that's ten yellow widgets with this -starts verifying, gets interrupted-
    SC: You need to hurry up, I'm in a hurry, you don't need to read everything back to me.
    Me: Ma'am, I need to verify the information to make sure I have it correct on the item.
    SC: Don't worry about it, just put the order through.
    Me: Let me put a note in the order, signifying that you didn't wish your info read back to you.
    SC: Woe, woe, woe, why are you putting that kind of note in my order, I said nothing of the sort.
    Me: You told me to not worry about it and to just put the order through.
    SC: Well you're not putting some note in there about that, what if the order is wrong, I'll get blamed for it!
    Me: -Facepalm- Let me transfer you to your area manager.

One of my Faves

SC: ***SQUEAL, FEEDBACK, LOUD NOISES*** Hello, I'd like to make an order. -Different Voice in Background- Yeah she wants to make ooooorrrrdddeeerr (playful flirty voice) with you!
    Me: Okay, could you please verify your information for me.
    SC: -Five different voices saying the same thing out of step by about two words from a Professional Office-
    Me: Are you on a speaker phone Ma'am, I can barely hear you.
    SC: -Squeals of laughter- Yes I am
    Me: I am unable to hear you through my headset, could you please pick up the handset for me?
    SC: -Four different voices- Ooooooo, he wants to talk to you alone! -Original Customer- Oh yeah, what can I do for you? -flirty, rather unprofessional voice-
    Me: You can hold on the line, while I transfer you to my supervisor, so that he can review this recorded call and then speak to you.
    SC: -Crickets Chirping- Uhhh, okay, well I need to place this order quickly.
    Me: That's fine, my supervisor is well in advance of my ordering skills, he'll be able to help you just fine.
    SC: -click-

I don't know, that last one sounds like someone (or rather multiple people) are either drinking or smoking on the job.
    I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Quoth TryNotToBeThatOne View Post
      I don't know, that last one sounds like someone (or rather multiple people) are either drinking or smoking on the job.
      Sounds like one hell of a place to work! Almost sounds like a phone sex line or brothel or something like that.

Comment

Quoth Rattslinger View Post
        Me: You told me to not worry about it and to just put the order through.
        SC: Well you're not putting some note in there about that, what if the order is wrong, I'll get blamed for it!
        Well....yeah! That's kind of the point, isn't it?

I have to wonder how many of these folks are actually trying to scam you by claiming "errors" to avoid paying? And I wonder how many of them are foiled because they think they are the first and only ones "clever" enough to try that scam on you?
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
          Well....yeah! That's kind of the point, isn't it?

I have to wonder how many of these folks are actually trying to scam you by claiming "errors" to avoid paying? And I wonder how many of them are foiled because they think they are the first and only ones "clever" enough to try that scam on you?
          People constantly try to scam using this method. If the rep has at least half a brain in their head they figure out what's going on.

Comment

Sounds like one hell of a place to work! Almost sounds like a phone sex line or brothel or something like that.
            i could be wrong, but i don't think those are the type of widgets rattslinger is selling...or ARE they?
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
            X