This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I'm just dicking with you.

Another dumb customer thread. He's not a customer but a potential customer so move it if need be. Thanks!

The Cast:
    Me:
    [my thoughts]
    LD: lost Dude

Me: Good afternoon <opening spiel> This is EQ, how can I help you?
    LD: Is this Tony's wrecker service?
    Me: No, this is <hotel name>.
    LD: Oh... is this <gives number>
    Me: No sir, this is <gives hotel number>
    LD: Okay.... thanks....

<click>

And this is the fun part. Not two seconds later:

Me: Good afternoon <opening spiel> This is EQ, how can I help you?
    LD: uh.... is this Tony's Wrecker Service?
    Me: [What'd you do, just hit speed dial?] No sir, this is <hotel> again. You mis-dialed.
    LD: uh.... are you sure? Is this <gives same number again>
    Me: Yes sir, I'm sure you mis-dialed. That is not our number. [Do you not listen to the people you call??]
    LD: So this isn't Tony's Wrecker Service?
    Me: No. Have a nice day sir. <click>

How come no one listens to me??
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    How come no one listens to me??
    What? I wasn't listening.
    "Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"

Comment

Quoth Danjo View Post
      What? I wasn't listening.
      GAH!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

GAH!
        Don't worry EQ, some of us are listening to your tales of woe in the supermarket!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Yeah, I tend to get those at home. Growing up we got calls for a dentist who was one # off ours.

Comment

Once someone called up I answered the phone...

Me: Hello
            Caller: hey sally, i got you message about forgetting you bank info it is www.xyzbank.com user name is imamoron3 and password pleasstealmyidentity, ok?
            Me: I'm not sa...
            Caller: *click*

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
              Don't worry EQ, some of us are listening to your tales of woe in the supermarket!
              The hotel, not the supermarket! I'll never work the supermarket again!

AAAAhhhhhhh!

Comment

The hotel, not the supermarket! I'll never work the supermarket again!
                Sorry, what was that?

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  Sorry, what was that?

Have I mentioned I love being picked on by you guys? It's more fun then when my Dad does it.

Comment

Have I mentioned I love being picked on by you guys? It's more fun then when my Dad does it.
                    Have one of these, I think you deserve it!

Comment

Yay! Hugs!

Comment

Yay! Hugs!
                        *looks at 'smily', then at thread title* Erm... are you sure that's a hug?
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Sorry - what's this all about? I must have missed something....

When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Gah! Darn you Slyt! Darn yoooooouuuuuu!

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                              *looks at 'smily', then at thread title* Erm... are you sure that's a hug?
                              Juwl, get you mind outta the gutter!

Comment

Working...
                              X