This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's My New Savings Card?

Yesterday, a customer came up to the service desk with a worn out savings card. He mentioned that he filled out a form to get a replacement and it never arrived. I went through the forms in the envelope and found his replacement application. He had filled it out near the end of February.

I informed him that his card should arrive in a few weeks which he wasn't happy about. He even made a comment about us having a million forms before sending them out.

One of the service desk employees mentioned that the FEM had put them into the computer the other day. She even explained the process of replacing the savings card.

The service desk employee said something that the customer took offense at and requested a manager. She let him know that she was trying to help him out with the problem he was having. The manager was paged and the service desk employee had me get the copy of the form that I had put back in the envelope which I did. By the time the manager got up there, the situation was explained and was quickly taken care of.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel
Working...
X