This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I don't think we have that.(nsfw)

I have worked at the costume shop for almost two years now and I thought I had seen all the weirdness my town had to offer but I was very wrong about that.

It was a busy afternoon and we were gearing up for a festival later that evening. The phone had been ringing off the hook and we were starving by the time lunch made it to us so when the phone rang I took the call so the other girl could eat.

I went through my greeting and the guy on the other end of the line returned it. He sounded normal enough. I asked him why he was calling. He asked if we carried fake sperm. He said it in the same tone of voice I would use to order a hamburger at a fast food joint no hints of heavy breathing or the snickering in the background I would expect from a prank. I paused for a moment, surely I must of misunderstood so I asked him to repeat what he had just said and he did. "I am looking for some fake sperm."

I was flabbergasted and lost the ability to speak for a moment. I somehow managed to keep my composure and tell him to call one of the local adult shops .

There was silence on the end of the line and then he said. "Are you sure you don't have any big, fake wads of cum?"

I told him he had the wrong place and hung up as quick as I could. The other girl asked what happened because my face had apparently looked like this. I told her and she asked why I didn't find out what he needed the sperm for. I couldn't ask because I had an inkling that he wanted me to do just that.
    I think my freak magnet has upgraded it self to a freak black hole.

Umm...uh, ummm...wow, that's just bizarre....it did sound like some kind of set up for the bigger punchline. But still, I think I would've asked!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Eeeew!
      WELCOME

Be Nice or I'll Make the Sun Go Away.

Comment

hell slightly warmed water and mayonaise in the right mixture can do that real fast.
        http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
        Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

He must be trying to impress someone...mmm mayo! LOL Sounds like a prank call...
          The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Well, that goes on the list of truly odd.

Don't know why he didn't think of calling an adult store. That sounds like something they'd have...

Actually, I think that the icing for cinnamon rolls would make an ok substitute...maybe...I honestly don't know.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I think you were the brunt of a joke. It happens.

Comment

O_o Fake sperm?! Bizarre...does sound like something bored college kids would do though (my school was odd).
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I've heard of fake crap and vomit, but sperm? Eeeew...

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                    Actually, I think that the icing for cinnamon rolls would make an ok substitute...maybe...I honestly don't know.
                    Thank you for ruining my cinnamon roll eating experience.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth symposes View Post
                      hell slightly warmed water and mayonaise in the right mixture can do that real fast.
                      'K... part of me really doesn't want to know... but the pervert in me just has to ask: how do you know this? and what were you doing with it?
                      It's like I'm wearing Eau de Moron and all of the idiots and assholes are attracted to me... -JuniorMintz

Comment

to be fair he might actually need fake cum for a performance he's doing or something similar.

Comment

Yeah, maybe he's the lead in the play "Something about Mary" and need some fakes :runs and hide from all the cans of tomatos flying at him:
                          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Watered down rice pudding?
                            A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                            - Dave Barry

Comment

I would think rubber cement, but then there'd be the problem of it drying too fast (or not, maybe if it was watered down a bit and throughly mixed).

*wonders what's weirder: the fact that I'm participating in this disxcussion before noon, or the fact that I came up with a halfway decent idea*
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                              X