This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banning of the bums

finally, we are rid of one of the worst of them-the fecal artist.

today was the last straw, apparently, for the morning shift; he waltzed in, did the deed and was caught.

we now have higher up approval to ban this piece of #&@^$ from the store permanently!

YAY!
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Eeeeewwwwwww

Comment

Wow, it is too early in the morning to be grossed out!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

I think he should be pilloried, with a big sign proclaiming what he did. And a huge pile of pig manure nearby for throwing, so he can get a taste of his own medicine!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wish we could do the same with the mentally unstable woman who draws on the bathroom walls with crap, but I don't think corporate is going to give us the OK to ban her.

Guess we just have to deal with her.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Wish we could do the same with the mentally unstable woman who draws on the bathroom walls with crap, but I don't think corporate is going to give us the OK to ban her.
            Um, why won't they? I mean, not only is it costing them money to clean her vandalism, it's also endangering the health of customers and employees to let her keep on doing it! I seriously doubt she's spending millions of dollars there, so why don't they ban her?
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Um, why won't they? I mean, not only is it costing them money to clean her vandalism, it's also endangering the health of customers and employees to let her keep on doing it! I seriously doubt she's spending millions of dollars there, so why don't they ban her?
              My company doesn't like to ban anyone.

There was the guy who would always come to the service desk to check out and he would be verbally abusive to the employees behind the desk...they complained to our store manager, who complained to corporate, but he's still allowed in the store.

Maybe we should threaten to close down the store when she comes by. I know that sounds facetious, but it seems things only happen when we threaten to close the store. In May we had a heavy rain storm and rain was leaking through the ceiling all over the store. We had been trying to get it fixed with no success. We called corporate and told them we'd have to close if the roof couldn't be fixed, and they called the contractor right away and the roof got fixed.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's one thing I like about my resturant. We are really loose about banning someone. Once had a managers' kid do a doosie in the bathroom, and now he's not allowed in
                If they do something disgusting, disturb other customers, or are drunk, I'll give em the boot.
                Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Working...
                X