This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Cingular service...

This is the best one I've ever heard working at the arena. I found it in a sociology journal I kept for a little while and forgot that this happened.

We have a special parking lot called the cingular lot. It's named that lot for sponsership reasons. It's also a very high-end lot, basically the first class of parking lots. I say first class because you have a guaranteed spot so you can come to the game as late as you want or early if you want to hang out in the club. So one night, I am in cingular lot, taking passes and pointing people to their spot. Things are a little slow before the big rush, one guy comes in and stops, I greet him and things are going well until I asked for his pass, the fun began.

Idiot: I don't have a pass, but seeing that you look like a nice guy can you let me in?
    Me: Sorry sir, these passes are needed because the spots here are reserved, that's our policy.
    Idiot: So?
    Me: People pay a lot of money for these spots, it wouldn't be fair if I let you in for free and a paying customer didn't get his spot in the cingular lot?
    Idiot: Wait, this isn't VIP?
    Me: *Heavy sigh* No sir, this is the cingular club parking lot.
    Idiot: Then why can't I park in here? Cingular is my cell phone network.
    Me:
    Sir, we don't let people who have cingular as a network provider in, this is a club where people pay money to park in these spots. The name cingular is there for sponsorship reasons.
    Idiot then decides to turn around, as he turns around he says: "I still think that you should let me park here."
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

"Yes, sir, that's nice, I think you need to take a long walk off of a short pier, but things don't always happen as we think they ought."

Comment

"I still think you should let me park here."

"Ohh...if you put it that way, how can I refuse?? Go right in and park."
      Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

"I still think that Kirsten Dunst should be calling me for a date....but that ain't gonna happen either!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X