This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Can I swear at you?"

Good god what a weekend. Two 8.5 hour shifts, back to back callers the whole time. Here's one of my winners, the Courteous Potty-Mouth.

Me - Thank you for calling *****, how can I help you?
    CPM - Can I swear at you?

(Now there's a great way to start a call)

Me - I'd rather you didn't...
    CPM - Well that's how it's going to be. My **** receivers are *** down. I want you to get these **** things working right now!

(Now after almost 2 years at this company I call Hell, I've seen some amazing screwups. I don't even bat an eyelash when folks vent at the company through me)

Me - Okay I'm sorry to hear that and I'll do my best to assist you.
    CPM - You'd better get these **** receivers working right now or I'm going to **** (insert name of competition)

Me - Ok are you infront of your receivers right now?
    CPM - Yes. Is this call being recorded?
    Me - It can be.
    CPM - Good. Maybe someone will actually do something now.
    Me - Well swearing at me isn't going to get this done any faster.
    CPM - Well you will get this done you bastard!

(Oh no no no. He made it personal, and there's a line you just don't cross with me)

Me - Alright sir, that's uncalled for. (very stern gloves-off tone)
    CPM - ... I'm calling competition now. *click*

Coward. If he'd kept it up I'd have told him off, consequences be damned. "Sir do you stand on your head when you go to the bathroom?"
    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Heh... "Can I swear at you?" Why'd he even ask?
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

"Only if I can swear back".
      Lack of freedom can be measured directly by lack of stupid. --Penn Jillette

Comment

Working...
      X