This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery scammer

i had this lady come in the other day and complain that this was the umpteenth time comming in to have her battery taken care of.

so i look at the battery and it was the original battery that was in the car. so i tell her that it is not even one of our batteries.

there was a time when we had a csa who would charge people for a battery that was not even installed usually the battery tested good and he was informed and forgot about it and didnt take it off the ticket. hes older and has a bad bad bad memory.

so i go to the computer to check her recipt because she didnt have it with her, there was no record of this battery ever being purchased, i ask her if she bought it at our particular store. she said she always buys from our store only.

since we had the problem before, and we had no record of her receipt, we inform her that we could not do anything about the battery till we see the recipt but if she found the reciept we would give her her money back on the battery since it was not installed originally.

she basicly told us she wouldnt do such a thing and she wanted her free battery now.

we told her no way,

she left with out a battery at all.
    "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

I am guessing someone had driven her there...
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Good work. It's always nice to read a thread in which the SC doesn't get their unreasonable demands.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
        I am guessing someone had driven her there...
        no she drove her self, i didnt see if we jumped her or not, so i dont know if the car left under its own power.
        Quoth Apathy View Post
        Good work. It's always nice to read a thread in which the SC doesn't get their unreasonable demands.
        yah, first thing i said well just goes to show she didnt buy a battery here at all.

sure she had another car with the same make, that had a battery, she said she knew about that one already, but the car in question had not been in, nor had there been any loose batteries sold to her for any vehicle.
        "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Working...
        X