This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Liners

“I hate you people because you don’t have the New York Giants here. North Carolina sucks and so do you!”

“I believe that your server is working. I don’t believe it’s working.”

“Thanks for the high monthly fee.”

“The reliability of your f*cking service is inadequate to say the least.”
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    “The reliability of your f*cking service is inadequate to say the least.”
    "We're sorry, sir, but that particular service is only available in Nevada, outside of Carson County."

Comment

“Thanks for the high monthly fee.”
      "Why, you're welcome sir! Would you like us to increase it in order to make you happier?"
      Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

Comment

"And I believe your brain has never worked"
        "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

If only I could respond with those answers! These ppl are the reason I'll be insane in less than 5 yrs.

Comment

"I believe you're an idiot. I don't believe...no, wait, I completely believe you're an idiot."
            Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

“I hate you people because you don’t have the New York Giants here. North Carolina sucks and so do you!”
              Why doesn't he just root for the Panthers if he's living in NC?

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Quoth BrassCowboy View Post
                Why doesn't he just root for the Panthers if he's living in NC?
                Because he's so dumb, he thinks that New York still has the (baseball) Giants, and not San Fransisco. Also, he's not really sure who the hell the Mets are. AAA, maybe?
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Reminds me of the guest here who checked out of here and told us that "this town sucks!" because he got shot down trying to pick up women at the bar.
                  Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

If only I could respond with those answers! These ppl are the reason I'll be insane in less than 5 yrs.
                    Less than 5 years? I thought you already were thanks to these maroons.

Besides, NC doesn't suck . . it blows. There's a difference.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

He was talking about the Giants... Can a game truly be called a "Super Bowl" if the Giants aren't in it?
                      I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

And we hate you, too sir, and you do realize that the last Giants game was a nationwide telecast on Sunday night, it was over one of the networks so we did indeed show the game, sorry you were to damn stupid to realize when the game was on good night.

Comment

thoughts

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                          And we hate you, too sir, and you do realize that the last Giants game was a nationwide telecast on Sunday night, it was over one of the networks so we did indeed show the game, sorry you were to damn stupid to realize when the game was on good night.
                          Wow, it's like you channeled my thoughts just in that one comment. You're a genius!

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
                            Reminds me of the guest here who checked out of here and told us that "this town sucks!" because he got shot down trying to pick up women at the bar.
                            Then it seems that, for him at least, your town does not suck quite enough.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                            X