This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brow Shadow Is Not Mascara

I had a customer come through my lane a while back. She was buying two items, a mascara and a brow shadow. We can take more than one manufacturer coupon if a customer bought more than one item of the "couponed" item. So the customer had two coupons that said, "$2.00 off Mascara".

So I ring her up, she hands me the coupons and I ring up the coupons. It didn't ring. I checked the coupon and it excluded only one type of mascara. Fortunately it wasn't the one she got so I overrided the system (we can do that for some if the computer allows). The second one didn't work so I checked her second item. It said right on the product that it was brow shadow. I explained to the customer that the coupon wouldn't work because it only applies to mascara. She started complaining and said that "Well, it's brow shadow, it goes on my eyebrows." I told her that I was sorry that brow shadow is not considered mascara and I couldn't give her two dollars off of it. She then asked me, "Well why not? It's part of the eye area like mascara is." I repeated myself saying that if the product does not say mascara on it or is not for eyelashes only, then no, I can't give her the coupon. She asked if there was someone else she could go to and I said customer service. She grabbed the coupons and her items out of my hand and huffed off.

Customer service said the same thing. She walked away with nothing. Haha. You suck.

So, if I buy a shirt that is on sale...can I get a pair of pants for the same sale price of the shirt? Why not? I wear both on my body?
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
    X