This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick abusive jerk...

Okay, I've posted before about people leaving their dogs in the cars at work. This story just takes the cake.

A lady is walking into the building when she notices a car, windows rolled completely up, and a corgi puppy(!) barking at her from inside.

It is 95 degrees out and rising.

This woman races inside and uses the phone to call the police and to call the humane society. They come, see the situation, then cover the windows to the car so the dog at least has some shade. They then wait 10 more minutes for the owner to show up.

They don't.

The police decide that the dog will die unless they get him out now, so the police jimme the car door open.

The humane society takes the dog back to the shelter, the police write a hefty fine for the owner, and leave it on the windshield, along with a number to call. The police get called away, so they leave, but the lady who discovered the dog decided to wait around. She wanted to see how long the owners really were going to take, tell the owners what happened, and also give them a piece of her mind.

Guess how long from that point that she had to wait?

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER (the puppy would had been long dead by this point), a couple with 5 kids comes out and discovers what happened to their dog and car. The father is furious. The mom is a little mad, but is mostly concerned about the children they have in tow, who are now crying because their new puppy is gone.

The woman is telling the father what happened, when all of a sudden, he LUNGES at her! He starts swinging at her, hitting her in the face and chest! She runs.

The mom tries to stop him, but he turns around, PUNCHES HIS WIFE DEAD IN THE FACE, and runs after the woman.

He chases her inside the building, the woman is SCREAMING for help, and the man is RIGHT behind her. One of our door guys grabs the man, and tries to pull him back, only to get pushed down. Several workers, including 3 managers who were standing right inside the door, grab the guy, wrestle him to the ground, and pin him until the police came.

The poor woman is already bruising, and crying hysterically. Poor lady, she hugged each of the managers for grabbing the guy. We take a report, along with the police, the man is arrested on several charges, and they hauled him away.

Our police buddy came in the other day and shared with us this gem. The wife ended up pressing charges too, and this father has priors in animal abuse and domestic abuse, and this strike he could be looking at serious jail time. Looks like he's getting a divorce along with his court date.

And no, he did not get the puppy back.
    "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

I wouldn't have given that pile of toad snot back an ant, much less a puppy. I'm glad someone was watching out for the puppy.

It's good that it seems like he's getting his due, though. What a jerk.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

That is scary! I'm glad those store employees were on the ball; I shudder to think what would've happened to the woman and the psycho's wife and kids.

Let's hope he gets put in a cell where he is no longer the biggest, baddest bully on the block. Get a nice hefty dose of his own medicine.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
        I wouldn't have given that pile of toad snot back an ant, much less a puppy. I'm glad someone was watching out for the puppy.

It's good that it seems like he's getting his due, though. What a jerk.
        What about Fire Ants?

Comment

That guy needs to be castrated with a dull rusty butter knife.

If he treats his wife and his pets like that, I can only imagine what he does to the kids.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I keep going to click on the reply button, wanting to say something, but I can't.

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

If he punched his wife and tried to pummel that lady to death and leave a puppy in a hot car, I can't imagine what he does to those poor children. I'm just glad that fucking asswipe is getting his just desserts. People like him disgust me.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

ohmygod! this post made me finally sign up after several months of lurking. that is an amazing story!

it makes me so happy to read, because a public display of violence like that seems to be an expedited way to keep this man away from the puppy, his wife, and his kids before they get seriously (or further) injured. yay for that woman who saved the puppy! and i hope she wasnt seriously injured herself.

Comment

part of me is thinking most of those children wherent conviced through consentual sex

Comment

I hope that arsehole gets some serious jail time for that. I feel for the puppy, his wife, kids and that awesome lady, I hope she is doing better.
                    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Oh please, please, PLEASE lets all pray (to whatever deity we each worship)that the wife follows through with the divorce and pressing charges!!!!

Sadly, so many of them go back.
                      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Hopefully he'll get what he deserves in prison.

I'll leave it at that.
                        For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
                        http://atriumforum.com/
                        Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

I guess there is justice in this world after all, at least for the most part.

Comment

My response would be violent, but that's against board rules.

I'll content myself with wishing him the worst.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I wonder if His Cellmate will be a 400-pound guy named 'Shirley'?

Comment

Working...
                              X