Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't have enough space for your sugar.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't have enough space for your sugar.

I am in the foods Dept. of my WM, whenb the following conversation takes place:
    Me: ta da!
    SC: you, know this one.
    M: manager
    SC: Excuse me? Where is your sugar?
    Me: Right this way ma'am.,I take her to where our sugar is located>
    SC: Oh, I know about this sugar, honey, do you have sugar anywhere else.
    Me: Erm, i don't think so, , hold on.<I check the rack where we have some baking supplies, and we have more sugar there>
    We also have sugar out on the rack across from the chocolate candy, it's right below the chocolate chips.
    SC: No, you idiot, I know about that as well? God, how stupid are you? Can't you tell me if there is any more sugar?
    Me: (privately: I just told you where the sugar was you ass hat!) Well, Ma'am as far as I know the only place we have sugar are here and in the rack out by the chocolate candies, is ther a particular type of sugar, like brown sugar, that you want?
    SC: NO! I JUST WANT SUGAR DAMMIT!!! CALL A MANAGER YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!
    <I get a manager who is helping the overnighters>
    M:Can i help you?
    SC: Where's the sugar?
    M: Right down here, he shows her the spot, we also have sugar out in the...
    SC: GODDAMNIT I KNOW ABOUT THAT SUGAR!!!!!
    M: Well, that's all the sugar we have,
    SC: You don't have enough space for your sugar!!! Or your Splenda!!!
    M: Well, ma'am I am sorry but...
    SC: OH, f--- you I'l just write to corpoarte and get a gift card.
    M: I am sorry but that was the shelf layout that corporate sent us. Do you need more sugar than we have on the shelf , I have some on the pallet here.
    SC: No I don't want sugar, I just wanted to tell you that you don't have enough space for your sugar. And you don't have enough Spelenda I need splenda!
    M: Well, there is some Splenda, on the same pallet as the sugar, how much do you need?
    SC: Oh, I am not buyind Splenda, but you don't have enough on your shelf. You have too much grape juice and Gatorade.<leaves>
    M: What the heck was with that chick?
    Me: No Idea:

What...

The...

[censored]?

Ok, there's someone who needs to buy something I can't really say in a public forum that might be read by impressionable children, but she really needs one, and she needs to use it.
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Proof that 'Care in the Community' really works.

Anyone who lived in Britain in the early to mid-nineties will get that reference. Not pleasant.

Rapscallion

Comment

Hm...so is there going to be a letter on PFB at some point ranting about the plano and how it ruined her sugar shopping experience, and that she needs a giftcard to compensate her?
        Wow.

Comment

I'm flabbergasted! She just wanted to see your sugar to tell you that you didn't have enough sugar, but she didn't want to buy sugar, she wanted Splenda but then she wasn't actually going to buy it...

Ouch, my head hurts! Where is your aspirin?

Wait, where is your other aspirin?!
          Last edited by friendofjimmyk; 09-22-2006, 05:33 PM. Reason: added smart a** comment
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            Proof that 'Care in the Community' really works.

Anyone who lived in Britain in the early to mid-nineties will get that reference. Not pleasant.

Rapscallion

Enlighten us poor colonists....

Comment

The idea was to save money by closing homes for the mildly mentally baffled and leaving them to be in the care of the community.

Sure, members of the public would like to have a mentally ill person around for lunch once a week, right? Families who knew their relatives were being cared for properly would be able to give them the time and attention required, right?

Guess how it turned out.

I dare you.

Rapscallion

Comment

...processing...

...processing...

...processing...

Process stopped. Abort, Retry, Fail?

...yeah, that about covers it.
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I tried to make sense out of this one

A few million brain cells later, I still can't
                  free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

I have nowhere near enough brain cells to even start the process of understanding that.

Time for a spyware scan, virus scan and repair for my brain. I'm sure that story has left damage behind.
                    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                    HR believes the first person in the door
                    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                    Document everything
                    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

NYAAAHHH!! Brain.............Shriveling............Stupidity. ..........through...........osmosis........

Spooooocccckkkk....

/End Capt. Kirk speak.
                      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
                        I have nowhere near enough brain cells to even start the process of understanding that.

Time for a spyware scan, virus scan and repair for my brain. I'm sure that story has left damage behind.
                        Don't forget a complete defrag, too.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          The idea was to save money by closing homes for the mildly mentally baffled and leaving them to be in the care of the community.

Sure, members of the public would like to have a mentally ill person around for lunch once a week, right? Families who knew their relatives were being cared for properly would be able to give them the time and attention required, right?

Guess how it turned out.

I dare you.

Rapscallion
                          I don't have to guess. All I have to do is see how it worked for us and then assume it's the same for you all.

Comment

The SC in the original post deserves this:

And the dumbass politicians who thought up 'Care in the Community' deserve this:

Don't even try to understand their reasoning, you'll get a migraine.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post

Best would be to do a complete format and reinstall. Remove all traces of the bad story, as well as any bad SC experiences you have had.
                              I did not sell my soul to Satan. He does have a long term lease with the option to buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X