This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE DON'T HAVE IT!!!!

Gah, if I hear one more whiney person ask me about the New Yorker Magazine with the "Controversial" Obama cover, and cry and bitch and moan about where to get it/when are we gonna get more/what the hell should I do/what the hell myself will do to get them a copy, i'm punching them in the gut.

WE DON'T HAVE IT!! PERIOD!! YOU WERE LATE, FACE THAT FACT!!

*blinkblink*

...I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you elaborate, please?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      *blinkblink*

...I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you elaborate, please?
      http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/0...a-cartoon.html
      "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
      James from Pokémon.

Comment

That's funny. In a rather tasteless manner, but still kinda funny.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen
          That's funny. In a rather tasteless manner, but still kinda funny.
          I have to agree with you fully.

On Topic: I hate it when people get upset when they are too late to buy something. Boo hoo to you, next time arrive earlier.
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Ah-

It's no different then the people who just HAVE TO HAVE the Wii

Or Wii Fit
            Or Mario Kart

Some people expect you to shit them out of your ass
            So they can sell them on eBay

There's a saying for those folks -

Ready ?

Ahem -

Get a fucking life !! You losers !!

That is all

*edit*

Just found this

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-NEW-YORKER-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Thought I'd share
            Last edited by ShootMePlease; 07-25-2008, 04:17 AM. Reason: eBay
            Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Wow... that's sad... $7501 as a starting price? And no bids (what a surprise)...
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

what I find funnier is the $750*1*?!

why not just an even $7500?

I'm standing byu my missive that this country is going down south in a handbasket...to much petty bickering...in a war we should never of started, and an idiot *not nice word reguarding adults with children* president!

another bush somehow weasels his way into office I'm either killing myself or moving to a hidden 3rd world country...because WW3 will break out.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                  I'm standing byu my missive that this country is going down south in a handbasket...to much petty bickering...in a war we should never of started, and an idiot *not nice word reguarding adults with children* president!
                  So he's a pedophile?
                  Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

Can we please avoid political discourse/opinions/rants, and stick to the original post, which is people acting suckily over things in short supply?
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I've run into that situation, only that it was for metal ornament hooks at the big box store I worked at one December. Once the store sold out, that was it as those were a limited item. The only thing left were those ribbons that came in a package, which worked for some people.

Comment

Working...
                      X