This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah they'll never find you

We haven't had a good nutcase move into town since the one who used to get drunk and walk around naked was told to leave the county after making some sort of terrorist threats.
    Well, we finally have another village idiot. Guy comes in to mail some letters and since he's never seen me before decides to let me in on all his little secrets.

Apparently he pissed off the mob at his business, they tried to off him with a shopping card (yes you read that right, a shopping cart) and now he's in the witness protection program. Yep, we got someone up here in the witness protection program.... just ask him, he'll tell you alllllllll about it. Of course in the process of doing so he'll regress to a time when he was a toddler and tell you a story about some crime he committed and how upset his mom was..... including the 'little boy' voice. He'll also tell you how successful a lawyer he is and how many celebrities he knows too. Oh, and he's suing the mob for millions.

I'm looking forward to Monday.....

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

Well, he's certainly the brightest bulb isn't he, telling strangers that he's wanted by the mob (if he is at that, which I doubt)
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Has his tinfoil hat arrived yet? I think he pre-empted it there.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Of all the people who tend to stand in the lobby and ramble on while I have work to do, he's been the most entertaining, that's for sure.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
        ~Clerks

Comment

haha i'd like to see the title of this lawsuit "crazy guy vs. THE mob"

Comment

I don't think the WPP will bother with you if you can't be trusted to NOT TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!!!
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Just remember to wear your MAFFIA t-shirt to work next time...
              *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
              *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

Quoth Leopardmadcat View Post
                Just remember to wear your MAFFIA t-shirt to work next time...
                no no no... it's the mob that's after him, not the mafia... get it straight... (sense if this guy is a paronoid wacko he probably wouldn't realize that they are really 2 different names for the same thing)
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth SuperB View Post
                  Oh, and he's suing the mob for millions.
                  Suing the mob for millions? Oh, I'm sure that'll go over well ...
                  This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                    Suing the mob for millions? Oh, I'm sure that'll go over well ...
                    I think the heads of the Five Families would be too busy laughing to order the hit.

He sounds harmless though . . . just a bit out there. In all seriousness he's sounds like he's not on medication but should be.

We have a regular customer who, when we had the issue with peanut butter claimed that Al-Queda poisoned the peanut crops. These two should get together for lunch sometime - they'll have plenty to talk about.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Dear God, how does he get any shopping done!?

I mean... walking into the Supermarket... the carts, dear lord the carts! They're everywhere! Potentially lethal weapons, all, with people just blithely pushing them around... oh my god, that one has a CHILD riding in it!

The fools! They'll destroy themselves! They'll destroy us all!! There are enough carts here to wipe out the entire city! AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!
                      Check out my webcomic!

Comment

But I can't find any good MOB t-shirts... Guess you'll just have to dress up 20's Gangsta style.
                        *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
                        *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

I've got a Ninja Mafia T-shirt I wear from time to time.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            no no no... it's the mob that's after him, not the mafia... get it straight...
                            Tell him La Cosa Nostra is looking for him as well. Might as well go for the triple.
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

He didn't hang out this morning nearly as long as the other day but he's a pretty entertaining guy. (obvious nuttiness aside and all) You wouldn't believe the musicians he's played with.

~Clerks

Comment

Working...
                              X