This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant be bothered

Guest: yea Dave, we are very concerned about this hurricane and were wondering if someone from there could call us every few hours or so with the latest updates

Me: no ma'am but you can get updates on the weather channel

Guest: but I made my reservation with you, arent you the experts?

Me: we dont know more than the weather channel...if you want to call us, you can

Guest: oh, so I am expected to do all the legwork? I find it hard to believe that you cant put my name on a list to call me with updates

Me: ma'am you can get all the updates you want on the weather channel

Guest: you know you are making me very upset........dont depend on the weather channel to do your job....I am your customer and you need to taker care of my needs and make sure I stay informed about this storm...this is my vacation we are talking about

Me: ma'am we dont have time to call everyone with storm updates

Guest: no you just cant be bothered....(she then gave me a long lecture about my poor customer service)

what a biatch

So she'd rather have second hand knowledge from a non-expert than full coverage by an expert?

...people are strange.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

When.. When you go on the killing spree... Just be sure to post a goodbye on the forums.. We'll miss you...

Comment

I think you should honor her request. As a matter of fact I think you should go above and beyond and update her every 30 minutes. You should start with the weather updates promptly at 1:00am.... just call every half hour and scream "oh my God we're all going to die!!!!". Better yet sneak in to their rental and throw a bucket of water on them then scream it.

Steve B.

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
          When.. When you go on the killing spree... Just be sure to post a goodbye on the forums.. We'll miss you...
          To heck with that, let me know where you'll be so I can pick a few off myself!
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

This is when you start pleading ignorance. Hmm, outside looks okay, it hasn't started raining. Wait, you want the forecast? I don't know, I've been working and helping customers, so I haven't had time to watch the weather channel.

Not that this would help, of course. You would simply be accused of poor customer service for your lack of God-like weather-forecasting abilities.

I know your properties rent for a lot of money. Too bad money doesn't buy class.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Was she actually staying there? Or, not there yet?

If she was there ... couldn't she just look outside to see?
              "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

could ALWAYS tell her to check the all knowing all powerful weather rock ITS ALWAYS right!
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Imprl59 View Post
                  I think you should honor her request. As a matter of fact I think you should go above and beyond and update her every 30 minutes. You should start with the weather updates promptly at 1:00am.... just call every half hour and scream "oh my God we're all going to die!!!!". Better yet sneak in to their rental and throw a bucket of water on them then scream it.

Steve B.
                  I am soo doing that on my last day at the hotel (whenever that comes), just call random rooms, scream, OMG we're going to die, and hang up... thanks for the idea Steve.
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Imprl59 View Post

Steve B.
                    Hilarious!

Comment

Call them, then put the phone next to the tv playing Weather Channel. Redial when they hang up.
                      "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

Look lady... it is faster if you look at the weather channel, or surf it up on the net. If (by the grace of god) I actually called you, it would only be to relate what I learned on the Weather Channel, or what I heard on the radio, which was taken from the weather channel. So remove the middleman and get the darn information yourself!
                        "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

What makes this more exquisite? Weather.com will *text* you weather updates.

Comment

After reading all your stories, I am extremely curious as to where your properties are. I really want to know so I never stay there by accident. I would probably end up hurting a nother guest that tried to pull any of this crap in my presence.
                            I feel crazy. Like I'm drunk and trapped in a water globe and someone won't stop shaking it.
                            -The Amazing E
                            Zonies social group now open!

Comment

Quoth Imprl59 View Post
                              just call every half hour and scream "oh my God we're all going to die!!!!".
                              I laughed so hard I snorted and now my co-workers are looking at me oddly.
                              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X