X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun With Nitwits

Here are some gems I had this weekend

It Is A Non-Smoking Hotel, Just Not In The Way That You Think I am cleaning a room when a guest motions me over to her. "I don't want to complain but..." She looks around "People are smoking in the hotel" "Do you mean that you saw people smoking in their rooms?" I ask. "No" she then whispers "All around on their balconies, in the parking lot. We were told it was a non-smoking hotel" I explain to her that the rooms are non-smoking but people are free to smoke outside. She then whines that all the smoking caused her to have to shut every door and window to keep out the smell. After informing her that there was nothing I could do, she announced that she would never stay here again.

The Coffee Ground Kings We had couple complain that they didn't like the coffee packets we had in the room. They whined that they preferred the coffee grounds to be in the coffee eeeww. All three days they literally tore open the packets and placed the grounds into the coffee maker. Leaving me to clean up all the coffee that had fallen on the floor and scooping out the soggy grounds from the mugs and carafes.

Dude, Where's My Room? We had a couple who went barhopping. Apparantly hubby got tired and left early only to promptly pass out in his room. Wifey returns without hotel keys, so she started pounding on the door screaming to be let in. She is extrememly drunk and it is 2:30 in the morning. The manager is woken up and races down to the guest, only to learn that the guest has been pounding on the wrong door. She missed her room by three doors, as my irritated manager let her into the correct room, Wifey slurs "Guess I'm pretty drunk" Gee lady you think, thankfully the poor elderly couple she had woken up were very understanding.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

i can see where the first person is coming from
    if i go to a hotel and smoking isnt mentioned i assume some rooms are smoking some arent and people smoke right by the hotel but if it was advertised as no smoking i would assume no one was allowed to smoke right by a door or window so i wouldnt go back either if smoke was coming in my room
    i wouldnt complain i just wouldnt come back

Comment

most places, you can't stop someone from smoking while outdoors. The law most places have is not within X number of feet of the door. I could see complaining about on the balconies, because that's still part of the hotel room, but it's a grey area to me.

I'm weird. I don't like smoking. I don't want it done anywhere near me. It gives me massive headaches to be around. But I feel bad for how smokers get treated nowadays.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
      X