X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Plethora of Suck over the last two days

Howdy folks,

Over the last weekend, we have been busy as and understaffed as well as we've had 1 NCNS and my mind has been down the gutter (thanks to that thread involving Lupo, Clorox, SUV's and KY Jelly) and over in the seafood department with the cute newbie.

You should have unlimited funds

Within five minutes of opening today I had 2 people ask me for $100 cash out. I had one $50. Both of them start screaming at me, ending with this one little gem

"You guys should have more money to provide for this service!"

Basically, people either are too lazy or don't want to be stuck with a $2 fee to take money out of an ATM...with most accounts, YOU CAN TAKE MONEY OUT FOR FREE!!!! I would've said something about it being a security risk, but we were understaffed and the last thing I wanted to do was piss off my boss.

I go over budget

Not so much sucky as annoying. Customer comes through my checkout a good ten minutes after we close. I serve her as quick as possible, then discover....oh no, she's gone over budget! She didn't bother to check her shopping and wound up with about another $50 worth of stuff than what she could afford. Me not pleased.

Stupidity with loyalty cards and credit

I've had 3 people ask me to use someone else's loyalty card to get points for themselves in the last two days because they think that the card will credit it to their account....nice try, that person would get the reward!!!

And we're currently promoting our new credit cards (which piss me off) and I've had soo many people tell me that we shouldn't be promoting them anyway. On top of that, a few people thought I was asking THEM if they wanted to PAY by credit card :P

Stay open for me because I can't be bothered to get here before you close

This one's a short one. Woman comes around to doors, says she wants to get one thing. As we all know, one thing translates to 1 hour of shopping. We tell her we're closed and to come back tomorrow. She then screams at us

"Isn't there any place in XYZ that's open beyond 6pm?"

Apparaently she didn't get the memo that we checkout peons have a life and therefore want to get the heck outta there!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...
Working...
X