Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just shut up and pay your bill! (LANGUAGE)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just shut up and pay your bill! (LANGUAGE)

I don't understand why these incompetent, irresponsible, lazy idiots have to bitch and moan about why their service is interrupted and go off making the company look like the bad guys. We have given them a FULL MONTH to pay the current bill but they wait until their services is off to call to complain. Two customers complained about being interrupted for 13 + dollars (they didn't bother to pay off the FULL past due balance ) and this BITCH basically yelled at ME for interrupting her service for a 200+ past due balance but yet stupidly makes a payment the full balance for OCTOBER 15TH. What a moron.

All day, nothing but assholes who want to cause a fight with me just because they are too lazy to pay off their bills ON TIME. Not to mention, idiots who just call to complain that we haven't picked up boxes 5 freaking months ago! he didn't have ANY information and gave me a hard time just because he is too damn lazy to return it himself.

Not to mention, if you pay ONLINE you will receive your bills ONLINE. This is not some damn conspiracy to not have people pay their bills like this stupid moron said to me. I get my statements online and i PAY THEM OFF! So fuck you, bitch!

I am sorry for the harsh language but today was the WORST day.

I just want to say I LOVE being able to pay bills on-line. No stamps, no check writing. I don't know why more people don't do this.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      I just want to say I LOVE being able to pay bills on-line. No stamps, no check writing. I don't know why more people don't do this.
      Because for-mentioned customers will not have paid there Internet bill on time.

I also suffered from spam a while back(new email just for bills now) and some bills ended up in the junk folder, how-ether as a remotely intelligent person i knew that i should have been getting bills to pay so sorted it out. If theres a discount for online billing then i do it otherwise post it is.

Comment

Quoth MoonChild2007 View Post
        I don't understand why these incompetent, irresponsible, lazy idiots have to bitch and moan about why their service is interrupted and go off making the company look like the bad guys. We have given them a FULL MONTH to pay the current bill but they wait until their services is off to call to complain.
        I so don't get this. I'm known for being late on paying my phone bill, and sometimes having my service suspended. You know what I do when that happens? Smack myself on the forehead and go pay the damn bill. Takes about 5 minutes.

Sheesh. These people are morons.
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

You and me both...and not having to send the check in the mail and constantly call to see if they received it or worry about the possibility of the check being lost in the mail.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I also pay my bills online.

I also hate when the customers thinks that it is our fault that they did nit receive an invoice. We asked them if they wanted one sent to them and they say no. Now the owners thought of just going and sending invoices to everyone that is not on auto-bill. great idea. Can save the company about an extra $2000 a year. But the phone calls that we got about it. Hell we are trying to help you save some money. And you bitch at us for sending out an invoice. To hell with you all.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I feel your pain. I used to work in a cable company call center, and few things irritated me more than some jackass being cut off for non-pay screaming at me like it's my fault. Pay your damn bill, and guess what? You won't be cut off!
              "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
              ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

being a single mom I do occasionally pay a bill late, but I do not complain about the late charges or anything else. It's my fault it wasn't paid on time. The only time I did get upset was when I had paid a phone bill online to Sp**** - I had the email verifying my payment with a confirmation number & had printed it also - yes the bill was a couple days late, but even though I had paid the bill four days later they turned my phone off and charged me an extra $25 to turn it back on. When I called the woman on the phone said it was my fault because I hadn't given them 5 days to process my credit card (debit card really). I was kind of shocked - if you pay by credit card on the internet and they have given you a confirmation number & they confirm the payment was made BEFORE (yes she did confirm it) the cut off date - how on earth can they turn off your phone & charge you $25 to turn it back on & give themselves up to 12 hours to actually do so.
                Luckily, Sp**** was bought out & the new company is better. I have seen whole websites set up to complain about Sp*** just so people can vent about their experiences.

I feel bad for you though - it isn't your fault they haven't paid their bill.
                Never pick a fight with an idiot - they will just bring you down to their level and BEAT you with their multitudes of experience. Author Unknown

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, because I don't like paying my bills online?
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Can I also chime in on the greatness of online bill pay... the only bills I don't pay online are my condo fees (the Godless swine at property management charge nearly $20 for the convenience of paying the bill online... screw it, for $20 less I'll just walk to the office and pay with a check) and the natural gas company, because they charge a $2 service charge for online pay... I'm sorry, processing an online payment costs you a lot less than processing a check, so I won't pay for the online, I'll just mail you a check.

Oh and back on topic, I have NEVER understood the people who get upset about getting cut off for not paying their bill... I can understand them being upset if they paid it off, they were told service would be restored in (enter amount of time) and (much later than that) service still isn't restored... I get the impression thought that's not who the OP was dealing with. Why don't people understand you don't get what you don't pay for?
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

The only people I will feel for are those people who have been good to us, never call to complain about something stupid, paid their bills, etc but their services is off because of our mistake. That's the only time I will understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X