This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my mom's SCs

My mom also works at the arena I work, at she works in the suites and always works the executive one meaning that all the bigshots come in town. These will be as short as possible because they are very good and I did ask my mom if I can post these, she thinks this site is cool.

The Weight Insulter

One of the regular's that comes in to my mom's suite, has a medical weight problem. She takes care of herself and eats right, and she is very nice. Occasionally my mom will reserve a seat for her because she's related to the owners. One day, she came in during a basketball game. The suite has a terrace that overlooks the arena complete with a counter to sit on. My mom walks up with her and is arranging some seats near this idiot, who loudly says "I don't have to MOVE do I?"
    My mom knew right away what he meant by that and so did the regular. The comment actually made her cry and my mom thankfully threw the idiot out because of his insensitivity and rude comment.

The Headbutter

This happened two weeks ago at a Tool concert. Most of the fans were very nice or very mean. One of the mean ones were hanging around my mom's suite. They are arguing about how tough they are, when one of the arguers goes and heabutts the wall. He left a hole there and you could see some of the wood behind the wall. The cops had to line up the guys by the size of their head and match it with the hole.

The Couple

Another concert, Velvet Revolver. There was a group of 4 that came in, they looked very trashy and looked like they lacked self respect. Well, one couple was dancing around and having fun not causing any trouble, the other couple well you'll see. The suite has a private bathroom for the guests, very nice way of beating the long lines at the arena restrooms. During the show, a line started to build and it got to the point that my mom had to unlock it to find the other couple having sex in the bathroom. My mom called security instantly, at her expense security was saying things like "welcome to the club" to my mom for the rest of the night since security is always breaking that kind of thing up.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

It would have been priceless if headbutter discovered that in fact there was brick behind the drywall, as I have seen some places hang drywall for a nicer look, or when the brick is the porous kind that doesn't paint well.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
    X