X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far too Much Information!

Wow. Some people simply amaze me. Here's what happened:

A woman comes in talking on her cell phone. This is the part of the convo that I hear.
    "Well, I'm getting my tubes tied.....no, my mom wanted me to get it done in India, but I'm going to have it done here instead....it will probably hurt but I've done my dues (or something like that)"

Yeah, she was saying this pretty loud during rush hour and with her 7-8 year old daughter standing by watching.

The very next customer (yes, the very next one) was buying some KY Jelly.

HER: "You know - that really is the best stuff!"
    ME: "That's good to hear."
    HER: "What?"
    ME: "I said: that's nice to know."
    HER: "oh."

Seriously, I felt like telling this woman that I dont need store bought lubrication to please my women.

Olive juice you too.

I still think the guy who informed me his laptop (that I was working on) was a makeshift orphanage for several million knuckle childern is the worst.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

Quoth Acolyte View Post
      I still think the guy who informed me his laptop (that I was working on) was a makeshift orphanage for several million knuckle childern is the worst.
      That took a few readings to get.
      But, yuck.
      Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Some of you might remember the encounter I had at the gym some time ago. One of the more annoying women (who has an equally annoying daughter), was chatting with one of her friends about her husband's, um, little problem. Let's just say that I *really* didn't want to know about that, nor did I care!

The kicker though, is what happened later. After the annoying pair left, the girl on the treadmill next to me leaned over and asked "was she talking about what I think she was?" Needless to say, quite a few of us refuse to use machines anywhere near her. Never before have I needed a 55-gallon of brain bleach...

If you want to discuss health problems, that's what doctors are for. Random strangers do *not* want to hear about it.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Acolyte View Post
          OH MY GOD, I am crying, that one is great!
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth BrassCowboy View Post
            The very next customer (yes, the very next one) was buying some KY Jelly.

HER: "You know - that really is the best stuff!"
            ME: "That's good to hear."
            HER: "What?"
            ME: "I said: that's nice to know."
            HER: "oh."

Seriously, I felt like telling this woman that I dont need store bought lubrication to please my women.
            But she is so wrong. KY sucks.

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
              That's good to hear. lol

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
                Yeah, the best is AstroGlide.
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Once again......that's good to hear.
                  "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

I work at my father's dental office and make appointments for patients over the phone. This one woman(who doesn't come to our office but her husband does) calls to make an appointment for her husband and tells me for some reason "I'm having a colonoscopy tomorrow and the medicine they gave me makes me throw up. Wish me luck." out of the blue. As soon as I got off the phone, I was just like "why did I need to know that"

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                      Yeah, the best is AstroGlide.
                      Never used it. ID oil based has been the best so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X