X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew there was a good reason for me to hate Wednesdays

I had 3 idiot customers today. Why me?

1. This woman was OK til we got to the end of the transaction where she said "Do you still do cashback here?" I said yes, but the new policy was that we no longer had to ask. She then said "You should have signs up, you know." What do you think was on the wall next to her? Yep that's right, a sign. I pointed this out to her, she glared at me and left.

2. Mother with 5 year old that just went "AAHHHHH!" "AHHHHH!" at the top of his lungs. My poor head.

3. Bloke that tried to come on my till after the sign went up. "Why are you closing? It's still busy!" Cuz I'm closing, doofus! *sigh*
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

To the first woman, should have pointed over her shoulder and said 'There's your sign' in a Southern accent.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      2. Mother with 5 year old that just went "AAHHHHH!" "AHHHHH!" at the top of his lungs. My poor head.
      One of those came thru my line once when I was on register. Worse yet, his stupid mother was standing there encouraging him!
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        ...his stupid mother was standing there encouraging him!
        Encouraging him?! How...what...why??
        Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

"Okay sweetie, annoy the retail worker as much as you can. That's not loud enough dear, scream louder there you go!!!"
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
            "Okay sweetie, annoy the retail worker as much as you can. That's not loud enough dear, scream louder there you go!!!"
            That's not far from the truth. As I remember, it was something like, "That's great! Can you do it louder?" And of course, the kid did.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
            X