This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister bites back!

My younger sister, L, works in a kiosk at the aquatic centre, serving food, coffee, tea, etc. The supervisor there is C, and another girl, E, also works there.

I'm reteeling this story to the best of my knowledge.

One day, E had made a man some coffee. He came back moments later, saying that the coffee was disgusting. He was telling off E for making the coffee, calling her incompetent.

C was giving him his new coffee that L had made this time, and said,"I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak to my staff like that". Then she walked away.

Man: Hey, come back here
    L comes out from the back and says,"Looks what's the problem?" The man obviously thought that L and C (the supervisor) were the same person. He said," She's incompetent, and YOU can't manage your staff properly".

L: Actually, SHE'S the manager (pointing to C)

Man: I want a refund! *I think he kept rambling on about them being incompetent*

L: Oh! A refund! Do I remember how to do that ...? I'm incompetent ... um ... a refund. Let's see ... A refund ...

L poured the coffee out VERY slowly at this point (usually when they want a refund, they give them their money back first and then pour the coffee out, so the customer doesn't have to wait). All the while the customer was standing there waiting.

Finally, about 5 minutes later, L handed the money back to the man (she said refunds normally take 10 seconds).

Man: Where can I put in a complaint?
    L: Front desk, see ya later
    'Our brightest days are yet to shine'
    'You see the depths of my heart, and You love me the same'

Sadly, I've done things similar to this before, but in my defense I was at the end of a very, very long rope. The last time I did something like that to a customer was something like the 12th day in a row I had worked a 10 hour shift, I was having money problems, and it was one of those really, really busy days where it seems like every customer is nasty. *sigh*

I hope nobody got in trouble because of that...
    ...don't you know the first law of physics? "Anything that's fun costs at least $8.00."
    - Cartman

Comment

Working...
    X