This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooooooooooooo Noooooo!!!!

So I was being dropped off at work by my mom when through the window I see scumbag E and F. (Not as bad as A-D, but fit the cetria of scumbags in our store. Ya know, repeated theft til they are caught by new people, trying to come in hopeing we forgot them, and that of course they never stolen etc).

So I come in and tell them to leave. In a not so nice way. Like reallly bad. (Hey, I aint on duty XD). They are refusing to leave, and grab the lotto from the new girl. I grabbed it back from the lady, who started to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and crying, and frantically trying to get it back from me. New girl calls the police. Police come quickly, but the girl runs off, and the dude is so high of crack he's asking the cops if he can come in to buy stuff, and he refuses to leave til the Manager calls him and tells him to leave. (I'm the assissant manager, good enough for the cops). The cops didnt do much. Ask to see vid, and sent the guy on the way.

Edit: forgot to add. When the manager came in this morning, I showed her the tape. She told me to get rid of the incedent reports, and she'll pay for the damaged lotto (it was ripped off in the scuffle with me and the lady). So now hq doesn't know it, and even then the police are likely to side with us, plus we still got back logs of videos of these two stealing, so it was a intersting morning.
    Last edited by Plaidman; 10-09-2006, 01:47 PM.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Why would she want to get rid of the incident report? Is it not an incident that should be reported to the higher ups so they know those people are Trouble?
    3 Basic rules for ordering food.
    - Order from the menu.
    - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
    - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Im glad to see you are doing better Plaid. I was worried about you... course this is the first post from you ive seen in a while, even if it isnt your first post in a while.

It is strange shes hiding it. She afraid HQ will blame her or something?
      :freaky:
      http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
      Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

I belive it's cause I still got physical with a customer. after being repeatly told by corporate not to. Seeing as it's just three people. (my boss, me and the new girl) she doesn't want to take risks on getting me fired, even though I was off shift when it happened. Better safe then sorry, but she still yelled at me.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
        X