Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did not know that was a Constitutional Right!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not know that was a Constitutional Right!!

I won't go into specifics, but the general gist:

Apparently, you have a civil right to come into my store, on private property, urinate onto the floor, and then leave, without telling me that you urinated.

Accident I can understand, but blatantly leaving after you did the deed? Okay....

I really hope that this person did not say, "I have right to piss on your floor!! It's in the Constitution!!!!"
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
      I really hope that this person did not say, "I have right to piss on the Constitution!!!!"
      edited for accuracy on how this particular brand of SC thinks
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
        I really hope that this person did not say, "I have right to piss on your floor!! It's in the Constitution!!!!"
        More bizarre than that. However, I rather not get THAT specific.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
          More bizarre than that. However, I rather not get THAT specific.
          Now that you've said that, you HAVE to tell us. Enquiring minds wish to know, even though we will probably later wish we didn't.
          "Sir... sir... diagnosing computer problems over the phone is like diagnosing brain cancer with a pointy stick"
          -ahanix1989, inspired by bash.org

Comment

Aaaaaawwwww! Tell us! Tell us!
            Check out my cosplay social group!
            http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Aressel View Post
              Now that you've said that, you HAVE to tell us. Inquiring minds wish to know, even though we will probably later wish we didn't.
              All im gonna elaborate on further is that it involved a guy that has Mental retardation. And his "Guardian" pulled the Civil Rights Card upon being "informed" that we were actively pursuing the guy and his "helpers." (Some "help" if they turn face after he pisses and leaves a mess.)

Comment

Man, that's just gross. Hello, HazMat?
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

you know i'm reminded of the guy who had a flag on his lawn supporting his chosen candidate. people kept stealing it so he had a new one put up and electrified it

cos... hell if that guy has a constitutional right to pee on your floor, you have a right to embed little electrified nodes in the floor too....

yeah i'm evil :grin:

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                    All im gonna elaborate on further is that it involved a guy that has Mental retardation. And his "Guardian" pulled the Civil Rights Card upon being "informed" that we were actively pursuing the guy and his "helpers." (Some "help" if they turn face after he pisses and leaves a mess.)
                    So it's someone pulling the ADA card?

Wonderful.
                    "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Peeing on someone's floor is never cool. Ick. I'm positive that's not a right for anyone.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Gross.

Come on, even 5 yo's (the intellecutal age of many mentally retarded adulta) know that urine belongs in the toilet.

In any case, I don't know of any part of the ADA which calls for that kind of accomodation. Make the handlers clean it up or get plate numbers and report it as vandalism.
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                          cos... hell if that guy has a constitutional right to pee on your floor, you have a right to embed little electrified nodes in the floor too....
                          Didn't they bust that on Mythbusters a while back?
                          "Sir... sir... diagnosing computer problems over the phone is like diagnosing brain cancer with a pointy stick"
                          -ahanix1989, inspired by bash.org

Comment

What makes me the most angry is that the person who justified these actions is supposed to be the CAREGIVER! You're not caring for someone if you're allowing them to urinate on the floor of a public place then justifying their actions. Developmental disability or none, you're only hindering someone when you don't teach them right from wrong.

I don't know if I'm more angry because this is a blatant disregard for someone else's well-being, or the fact that come January I'll be working with adults with developmental disabilities.
                            More than anything it's a combination of the two.
                            But UGH what shit-bag "care"giver. That person should be fired.

Comment

Quoth Aressel View Post
                              Didn't they bust that on Mythbusters a while back?
                              well, they busted it by proving the stream's not solid enough to conduct a current, not that it's unable to. So if you've got sufficiently closely spaced nodes, a pool would conduct.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X