This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's this?

So, these VIP's check in at 11pm one nigth, exactly at shift change.

#1.) The room requirements changed (they no longer needed doubles, just singles), so I needed to change the room types for each of the four different reservations.

#2.) One of them grabs a couple brochures and starts asking "Where's this?" while pointing at a picture in the brochure, WHILE I'M TRYING TO CHECK THEM IN!

#3.) This same person didn't bother to read the paragraph right beside the picture that SAYS WHERE IT IS!

#4.) When I politely offered to MapQuest it for him, he said that he'd just plug it into his GPS. ARRRGH, why couldn't he do that in the first place.

NOTE: This happened a couple of weeks ago, not tonight.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Oh yes, the barrage of comments, questions, complaining, ect. cetera, while you're trying to concentrate to check someone in.

It's a bitch and a half. But you learn to deal.

Unfortunately.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

People who lack logic and self sufficiency inspire violent thoughts in me.

Comment

Working...
      X