This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you should have known

Guest books for last thanksgiving but is diagnosed with cancer a few weeks before so we allow them to reschedule. They call us back and give us their dates but they gave us the week before thanksgiving and not the week of and the problem was the home they originally reserved was no longer available that week.

Guest: can those other people be moved?

Me: no sir

Guest: but this is partially your fault, I mean, we gave you the wrong dates but it was your responsibility to correct it

Me: correct it?

Guest: yes, you knew we had thanksgiving week booked last year so even though we gave you the wrong dates, you should have known we would have wanted thanksgiving this year

Me: sir, we booked the dates you told us

Guest: yea but you should have assumed we meant thanksgiving week...why the hell would we book thanksgiving week last year and then come the week before this year

Me: sorry sir, but we dont know your travel plans

Guest: so you just play dumb?

Me: well sir we book the dates we are given, we would never change a reservation because we assume you meant something else. What if we changed it and it turned out those dates were correct? We dont know.

Guest: so I cant have that house, can I go to this other house thats right on the ocean with a private heated pool and hot tub for the same price as the dumpy little 3 star I reserved before? (I changed his exact words so I could show you how ridiculous he was)

Me: no sir, thats a $3000 rate difference

Guest: I think you should pay that. I dont think it's fair that we should have to

Me: we cant

Guest: this is just great.........you have ruined our thanksgiving.......COCK SUCKER.....COCK SUCKER

CLICK

Yeah.. You get some winners there...

Is there something in the water at your resort??? I am NOT staying there... IF only to avoid criminal prosecution if I hear this $#*! going on!!

:P first post!!

Comment

Don't you know you're supposed to be psychotic?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Dagnabit - why didn't you take that looking-into-the-future workshop that was offered at the time they booked the date, so you would actually know that they meant sometime else other than what they wanted (at that time).

You know - the one your VR place offers every year to you

They offer it everywhere else - don't ya' know...

BTW - please let them know that New Year's Eve is actually scheduled for the 31st (of December). Don't want them missing it because they erred on another date.

Comment

i think the thing going on is that the people renting seem to have an entitlement whore complex to beat all entitlement whores

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
            COCK SUCKER.....COCK SUCKER
            "No, sir, I don't know where you could get a prostitute in our town."
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

COCK SUCKER.....COCK SUCKER
              "I'm sorry; that's not a service we provide here."
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

.......COCK SUCKER.....COCK SUCKER

CLICK
                Wwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwww! You sure get some winners.
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Guest: COCK SUCKER.....COCK SUCKER

CLICK
                  sorry sir... that too is an extra charge
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

.you have ruined our thanksgiving.......

CLICK

Great! Glad to hear it. Hope you can ruin Christmas, New Years, his birthday, the 4the of July, hell, just ruin his whole life.

Idiot.
                    For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
                    http://atriumforum.com/
                    Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

Wow. I can actually feel my blood pressure rising everytime I read one of these stories. Yet I can't. Look. Away. Gaah!

Comment

It's like a train wreck,
                        Don't wanna stare but you can't look away!
                        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

"We booked the dates you told us to book."

"That's poor customer service! I demand a bunch of unreasonable shit!"
                          Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth Thuringwethyl View Post
                            Wow. I can actually feel my blood pressure rising everytime I read one of these stories. Yet I can't. Look. Away. Gaah!
                            Glad I'm not the only one - every time I see one of his posts, I just KNOW I'm going to get irritated by the end but I can't help reading it just the same.

Last edited by Alpha Strike; 11-24-2008, 10:48 PM.
                            Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Guest: this is just great.........you have ruined our thanksgiving.......COCK SUCKER.....COCK SUCKER
                              Oooohhhk, Thank you so much Rentals... now my coworkers really think I've lost it. I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Sorry I know it must've been hard on you, but it came so out of the blue, I can't stop laughing.
                              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
                              X