This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY!!!!! *happy dance*

i am totally serious when i say this, somethng i thought i would never say...but today, i had a shoplifter who i was actually happy shoplifted!!!!!!

heres the story. thereis this lady who comes in ALOT. she cmes in a couple days a week, at least three times a day. she raids the clearance stuff, and what she can't afford, she asks us to put it on hold. for awhile, we did. but when it became EXTREMELY clear that she wouldn't pick any of it up, we stopped holding anything for her.

she just had this rude attitude about her. i never liked her. whenever she came in, i tried to hide. i dn't like her. she was in FOUR times today....

the first time, she bought about $40 worth of food items. her Food stamp card got denied. our receipt prints out a reason. she had no money on it. her fault.

a little bit later, she comes in, and buys a 99 cent toothbrush. a little later, she comes back, buys nothing.

her fourth time, i see her over by the clearance rack. typical of her. i go into the office. i call the front register to talk to them. as im talking, the front register says,"i have to go" really fast, and hangs up. kinda weird for her. so a few minutes later, i go up there. front register girl says, "hey, you know that lady you hate? well...guess what.....she just stole from us and now she is banned!!!"

i couldn't believe it. she stole and got banned! we didn't catch her though. they saw her leave with stuff in her hands that she didn't bring in with her. so we know she stole. nobody was able to go after her unfortunately. but im happy she is banned! i hope i get to be the one who shes her first and lets management know they can tell her to get out!!!! i would love to see her face!
Working...
X