This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Was My Fault

I had two glorious weeks of no sucky customers, then I did it. I actually joked with my boyfriend that I missed the SC's. Arrrggh!!

The Early Bird Gets On My Last Nerve: Our checkout is 11am , there was also a big wedding this weekend so all our rooms had been booked. An incoming guest shows up at noon and is told that check-in time is 2pm. The lady suddenly gets snippy, she has a wedding to attend at 3 and must get ready. She also insisted that no one told her there was a check-in time. (Has she ever stayed in a hotel, all of them have check-in times. But I guesseverywhere else has her room ready as soon as she gets there. Nice of her to tell us she would be early when she made the reservation but our fault we should've automatically known. So I am sent to clean the room, she is told it will be half an hour. A normal person would go for a walk or perhaps get a bite to eat, nope she and hubby sat in their car in the parking lot staring at the room I was doing. I had barely dragged the vacuumn out of the room when she burst from her car hightailing to the office to get her key. Still our fault we should have read her mind

For Pete's Sake Get Two Rooms Nothing is more satisfying that someone taking a room that barely fits four comfortably and cramming eight people in their. They never want stayover service so you don't get a chance to keep on top of the cleaning, the room is usually nasty as all get out, and never a tip in sight. And cleaning a room that reeks of B.O. and two days worth of dirty diapers for an hour is not pleasant

Repeat after Me This Is The Breakfast Room We had a large family check in (thankfully in more than one rooms) Despite being told about the breakfat room in which we served breakfast in the morning they took that to mean trail in and out grabbing cereal and coffee until we had to lock the doors on them. It's called a Continental Breakfast not the all day/take all you want buffet.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania
Working...
X